- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee Upto 5 people
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9:00 to 17:00
- Trial Period 3 Months
XFLAG Studio offers highly unique services such as the main game “Monster Strike”, new game titles, Monsto Stadium (e-sports), and official video portal site.
We expect to release new products in the future, and are recruiting Site Reliability Engineers (SRE) that support these services in general.
While existing and new products are running, while maintaining and improving the reliability of the service, we will reduce the load on the server, and will be involved in a wide range of aspects, taking into account various aspects such as stability and efficiency.
Various issues, such as the load on large-scale infrastructure, will occur, but you will be able to proceed while responding flexibly and promptly in cooperation with the SRE team.
・ Operation of more than 1,000 servers, improvement of availability and performance
・ On-premises environment, infrastructure management, operation and deployment, improvement of operations , development of automation tools, operation and database tuning using multiple clouds in a hybrid configuration , Performance optimization, monitoring from infrastructure to applications, and security assurance
– Language: Ruby, Go
– Framework: Ruby on Rails, Padrino
– Database: MySQL, MariaDB
– Other middleware: Memcached, Nginx, Redis
– source code management : GitHub
– Project Management: JIRA, Confluence
– Monitoring: PagerDuty, CloudForecast, Nagios, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Grafana
– OS: Ubuntu Server
– Provisioning: Chef, Ansible
– Chat: Slack
– Others: Fluentd, Jenkins
* Select other technologies and tools as needed Introduction We Tsu.
[How to proceed]
・ Communication centered on Slack
・ GitHub Issue, Pull Request-based problem solving
・ Automation and efficiency through programming
・ Thorough visual confirmation by two people to prevent opi in response) , once a week 1on1 meeting of the
[future, that tackle the SRE team]
performance improvement tools introduction, the operation by the tool development efficiency, automation
· OS, continuous updates, such as middleware , the latest hardware (CPU, storage device, etc.) verification, contribution / monitoring to the installed / used OSS, improvement of monitoring environment
Those who fall under any of the following:
・ Basic knowledge of computer science (CPU, memory, algorithms, data structures, etc.)
・Operating experience of Linux and RDBMS
・Basic knowledge of network technologies (HTTP, TCP / IP, etc.)
・ Redundancy , Basic knowledge on load balancing , web application development experience
・ Git / GitHub flow development experience
・ Online game (server side) development and operational experience
・ Large-scale service development, load balancing experience
・ Linux, Deep knowledge of middleware such as MySQL and Memcached. Deep knowledge of cloud such as AWS and GCP. Release of OSS and contribution.
Treatment conditions and salary bonus
Prescribed working hours 10: 00 ~ 19: 00 ※ There flextime, rest 1 hour
(core time 10:00 to 15:00 / flexible time 6:00 to 10:00 15: 00-19: 00)
(monthly salary breakdown)
including a base salary 297,080 yen yen 457,080 (life plan allowance) duties supply 92,920 yen – 142,920 yen is
※ of assumed monthly salary range is a guideline, actually on the consideration of the experience, skills and before feeding, it will be determined in accordance with the provisions .
* Life plan allowance is an allowance provided for the purpose of employee asset formation, such as contributions for defined contribution pensions.
* A job salary is a fixed amount of overtime allowance for 40 hours, regardless of whether or not you work overtime.
* Additional wages will be paid for overtime work over 40 hours, late-night work, and holiday work.
* Estimated annual salary is the estimated monthly salary for 12 months plus the expected personal bonus. The amount varies depending on mid-term retirement, personal evaluation, and company performance, and is not necessarily guaranteed.
Depending on the company performance, performance salary may be paid separately from individual bonus.
Salary revision: twice a year (May, November), bonus: twice a year (June, December), housing allowance, transportation expenses, lunch support
Health insurance, welfare pension, employment insurance, occupational accident, group life insurance, drink bar complete, social gathering assistance, immunization, preferential treatment system at partner organizations of health insurance union, mixi career challenge (internal recruitment) system, tryout System, employee stock ownership plan, defined contribution pension system.
[Annual holiday 123 days]
Full week holiday 2 days (Saturday / Sunday), holidays, annual paid leave (10th year in the first year), Gyeongsang vacation, summer vacation, year-end and New Year vacation, menstrual leave, judge leave, child care Leave, nursing care leave, special leave, childcare leave system, care leave system
[Primary interview] On-site staff x 2
[Secondary interview] Manager x 1, leader x 1
[Final interview] General Manager of Human Resources Department