- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 2 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Designing
- Qualification Certificate
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period 6months
You will be responsible for the following operations in the department that produces and manages various new events at Universal Studios Japan, the 4th largest theme park in the world.
1. Installation / preparation of venues and equipment and decorations (stage sets, props) for show and event production
* Cooperated with the creative team.
2. Schedule adjustment and budget management
3. Subcontractor management (specification review, budget, order creation, site management, etc.)
[About the company]
-Provide world-class experiences that always exceed the expectations of guests, and entertain the world・ We aim to be a leading company.
・ In the park, which is a collection of various functions that can be said to be “one town,” each organization is responsible for its own mission. In addition, each employee works with a high level of role consciousness toward the realization of the vision by clearly demonstrating their mission and maximizing their capabilities.
[About Universal Studios Japan]
This is a park with over 10 million visitors a year, offering the world’s best entertainment and an experience that exceeds the expectations of guests.
Those who satisfy all of the following requirements:
1. Work knowledge related to decoration production work (woodwork, modeling, painting), on-site experience
2. Communication ability to make smooth adjustments with relevant parties (work content, adjustment of delivery date, etc.) )
3. PC skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project)
4. English ability (Beginner level, reading and writing level)
1. Experience in decoration in entertainment, live shows, concerts, etc.
2. Beauty University / Art Those who have learned about woodworking, modeling, toning and aging at a vocational school
3. Building construction management engineer or architect qualified person (if not qualified, based on practical experience)
4. Experience in entertainment business and amusement business.
5. English proficiency (business level)
6. AutoCAD knowledge and skills
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual salary: 3-8 million yen
* Separate overtime allowance with extra
work: Once a year, Bonus: Twice a year, Commuting allowance (full payment)
Complete social insurance (employment, occupational accidents, health, welfare pension), group life insurance, LTD (long-term income compensation system) insurance system, defined contribution pension system, retirement allowance system, free theme park invitation / discount ticket distribution, various movies / Concert ticket discount sales, free DVD rental, crew cafe, various educational support, in-house communication (in-house SNS, in-house magazine, etc.), many in-house events (bring kids: events that bring children to work and experience work) ), Commendation system, Thanks Day, various sports events.
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days]
・ Basically 2 days a week (may work on weekends depending on the progress of the work, responding by taking
alternative holidays ) ・ Annual paid leave, special leave, etc.
Interview (about 1-2 times)
* The number of selections and the contents may change.
* Document selection may take up to a month. Please be forewarned.
As the screening process proceeds, foreign interviewers may enter, so an English resume may be provided.