- Career Level Programmer
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9:00 to 17:00
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign System Development Department
You will be responsible for developing your own web services (sample department stores, etc.).
It is also possible to engage from the planning stage when implementing new services.
-Requirements definition, design, and implementation of development projects
– Major DB: MySQL, PostgreSQL, RedShift
– OS: MacOS, Windows, CentOS , etc.
– AWS, Slack, Bitbucket, Qiita, Redmine, Ansible, Terraform, Docker
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
• Application development experience using RDBMS
• Service development on a scale exceeding 25 million PV monthly Experience
・Experience in response to momentary traffic increase
・ Knowledge of service operation on AWS
・ Development experience of EC site, business knowledge
Treatment conditions and salary bonus
– Estimated annual income: 5-7 million yen * The salary details are determined based on experience and ability.
■ Performance-based compensation (reviewed every six months / monthly salary * monthly / discretionary labor)
* Overtime allowance equivalent to 35 hours is included in the monthly salary.
* The above will be paid regardless of overtime.
– Trial period 3 months (Whether or not to adopt this will be determined by comprehensive judgment during the trial period)
– Commuting allowance (actual payment, up to 50,000 yen per month)
Health insurance, employee pension, employment insurance, work accident
[Number of annual holidays: 124 days]
Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, summer holidays (June to September, depending on the year), annual paid holidays occur 10 days after joining the company, and other holidays (employees) (According to work rules)
Primary interview (Director)
Final interview (President)
* Written test (SPI 1 time)
* Screening frequency and content may change.