- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 09: 00〜18: 00
- Trial Period 12 months
- Department Assign Finance & Accounting Department
We are looking for a finance manager at the parent company of the group.
1. General practice of accounting, finance, funds, tax, etc.
2. Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, consolidated financial statements
3. Preparation of disclosure materials
4. Company funds and liquidity Management
5.Corporate tax declaration
6.Tax investigation by the National Tax Agency,
etc.Responding to accounting audits by audit corporations 7.Internal controls for J-SOX, etc. 8.Impacts and accounting of new services, transactions, business, etc. Consideration of processing
* We will leave the work according to the skills
[About the position]
The company group, based on the corporate vision of “changing the way money and economy with technology”, focusing on businesses with a high growth Internet area Expanding. This area continues to change dramatically with the advent of new technologies and services, and is actively developing new services. In such a business environment, you will be responsible for understanding the business outline, business structure, industry conditions, etc. of the Group companies and providing opinions on the impact of new services from the perspective of financial accounting.
1. Nissho Bookkeeping Grade 2 or above
2. Consolidated financial results experience (more than half a year / assistant experience possible)
1. Experienced finance / accounting department in listed company
2. Experience in accounting audit
3. Experienced J-SOX support
4. Certified public accountant / USCPA / certified tax accountant
Full social insurance
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Annual holidays: Follow the calendar]
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.