- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Manufacturing
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 08: 30〜17: 00
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Engineering and construction management
You will be entrusted with overall technical support for investment projects for general buildings such as factories and offices throughout the Kubota Group .
I will leave the series 1 to 3 below.
Depending on your experience, we will work with support among members.
1. capital investment projects planning support (basic design, integration, process planning, etc.)
2. design supervision and construction supervision
3. contractor general contractor and price negotiation and contract details
The following are the initiatives in the latest department.
・ Establish new overseas factories (with 20,000-30,000 square meters canteens, factories with offices, etc.)
・ Development of domestic and overseas R & D bases (Japan, Europe, North America, etc.)
・ Partial renovation of domestic factories (air conditioning and LED Renewal, etc.)
・ Earthquake-proof reinforcement of domestic factories and offices
・ New domestic general construction projects
We will assign projects in charge after joining the company based on our previous experience and our latest initiatives .
[About the company]
The company is broadly divided into two categories: the machinery sector, which manufactures agricultural machinery (tractors, combines, etc.), engines and construction machinery, and the water environment sector, which manufactures and constructs iron pipes, pumps and valves, environmental plants, and so on. In addition to supporting domestic farming and infrastructure development, we are actively expanding overseas to expand our global market share in each field. As of 2015, we are working to expand production bases and sales channels in North America, Europe, and Asia, aiming for group sales of 1.5 trillion yen to 2 trillion yen. We are looking for human resources who have accumulated experience in Japan and who are active overseas, as well as human resources that can further strengthen our domestic base, and are actively promoting career recruitment.
[About the group]
IT started in 1890 in the foundry industry. In Japan, where modernization is progressing, Japan has contributed to the development of society by realizing the domestic production of water pipes and the mechanization of agriculture for the first time in Japan. Inheriting the belief that “products that are useful for the development of the country must be created with all knowledge and wisdom” “is not only technically superior, but must be useful to society” To promote the business. The world has food problems and water environment problems due to population growth. The Group considers food, water, and the environment as one, and contributes to solving these issues.
Persons who have experience in general construction (general buildings, building equipment) of general or large buildings such as factories and offices (persons with design experience)
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Expected annual income: 4.5 million to 8.5 million yen (including overtime and various allowances)
* Determined according to company regulations, taking into account experience, annual income of previous work, age, etc.
27 years old: 539.2 million yen (one dependent, with housing allowance)
( Excluding overtime charges) 34 years old: 7158 thousand yen ( excluding overtime charges for 3 dependents with housing allowances)
* 35 years old: 89.70 million yen (administrative positions, no allowance)
* Discretionary labor system may be applied
Salary increase: Once a year (April), Bonus: Twice a year (June, December)
Complete social insurance (employment, work-related accidents, health, welfare pension), commuting allowance (according to company regulations), family allowance (dependent family: 13,000 yen for the first person, 3,500 yen for the second person, 3,500 yen for the third person, up to 20,000 yen ), Housing allowance (11,000 Yen according to company regulations
* Not applicable when using dormitory / company housing), Dormitory / company housing ownership (depending on availability of properties near the assigned area, family structure, etc.), retirement allowance, savings system / property savings system ( Property-type pension, housing property), group savings insurance, Kubota Fund (employee shareholding association), Keihin / Insurance / Keihan-fund system, family life support insurance, disaster compensation, various non-life insurance, etc. Health / Recreation / Cafeteria plan (use of sports facilities) Assistance, travel expense assistance, etc.), various health checkups, medical checkup assistance, etc.
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Annual holidays: 125 days]
Year-end and New Year holidays, Summer, GW, Annual paid, Special / Keio holidays Saturday, Sunday, Paid leave (Maximum 20 days (14 days when entering the company, half day / hour unit available) Others (Manufacturing Division Is determined by each business site, and is based on the yearly prescribed holiday (business calendar)
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.