- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee up to 5 people
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 09: 00〜18: 00
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Engineering Development Department Engineering Development Department
You will be responsible for the construction management of large-scale wooden structures.
A government office building and school are also built, and it is attractive to be able to improve skills while participating in large-scale projects.
We will be responsible for the construction management of large-scale wooden facilities (hospital, kindergarten, nursery school, welfare facility, gymnasium, etc.).
・ The project can be handled in a well-balanced manner at a 1: 1 ratio between the private sector and the government.
・ There are areas in charge, and business trips may occur depending on the area.
■ Strength of products
(1) “KES construction method”: A construction method that eliminates the weak points of wooden structures using “joint hardware”.
With this construction method, the strength of the building and the degree of freedom in design can be increased, and it is widely used in large-scale buildings such as schools, museums, and city halls.
(2) Wooden fire-resistant material “COOLWOOD”: By passing the 3-hour fire-proof test based on the Building Standards Law, it is now possible to stand a wooden building without any floor restrictions. (The three-hour fire safety certification of wooden is a technology that only our company possesses in Japan.) From the above two features, it is extremely valuable to be able to engage in the design of a building of a scale not found in wooden buildings so far Environment.
■ Required conditions
・ Normal car license qualified person
・ One of the following qualifications
Architect 1st grade, Architect 2nd grade, Building construction management engineer 1st grade
■ Welcome conditions
・ Construction management, estimation, experience in design If you have
Full monthly salary
There is a monthly average of about 30 hours
Discretionary labor system & fixed overtime system
class architects who are regarded as discretionary labor system class, qualified personnel of class 2 architects will be a discretionary labor system with specialized work type.
(Only 1 day working hours are 8 hours)
Treatment conditions and salary bonus
3.5 million yen to 6 million yen (Overtime pay: Yes)
Basic salary: 190,000 yen-Workplace
allowance: 40,000 yen
* The planned annual income is a rough estimate and can be changed through selection
* Monthly salary includes fixed allowance.
Qualification allowance: 1st class architect 70,000 yen, 2nd class architect 45,000 yen, 1st class construction management engineer 20,000 yen
Family allowance: ■ Spouse 12,000 yen, 5,000 yen per child
Housing allowance: ■ Rental property In the case of residence, rent 20% (up to 20,000 yen)
commuting allowance: ■ According to company regulations
■ Various social insurance (health insurance, welfare annuity insurance, employment insurance, workers’ compensation insurance)
■ Retirement allowance
■ Re-employment system (retirement age: 60 years old)
■ Property savings system
■ Group life insurance system
■ Regular health Diagnosis, etc.
■ Employee travel
■ Supervision of engineer training expenses
■ OJT training
■ Architect regular training, supervision engineer training, training by rank, etc.
Primary interview (performed at head office or Tokyo branch office)
Interview with head office officer
– Weekly holidays 2 days
– paid leave 10 to 20
– days Number of holidays 112 days
– Sunday, Saturday or public holidays / Summer vacation / New Year holidays / Keio leave
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of signing the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.