- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Designing
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 09: 00〜18: 00
- Trial Period 3 months
You will be in charge of construction management for new wooden houses.
・ As construction manager, quality, process, cost, safety, etc.
・ Selection and management of contractors
・ Development plan
・ Procurement of materials
・ Meeting with each department
・ Cooperation with each department
・ Various applications Work / Customer’s explanation of construction, construction supervision , technical guidance, etc.
Wooden 2 × 4 construction method, etc.
* 2 × 4 construction method is used in the case of custom-built houses, but construction is done regardless of construction method We are working on
Contract, in-house sales, custom housing
[ Characteristics of this position]
The company’s construction management works closely with the sales staff, and can proactively propose ideas to create the ideal space that customers require is. In addition, it is attractive that you can set a reasonable construction schedule in consultation with the customer, and that construction can be performed with an emphasis on quality.
This is the ideal work environment for those who have a desire to “make a construction that pleases the customer” or “want a high-quality construction with a reasonable construction period”.
In addition, there is no relocation and work-life balance is important.
・Persons who have experience in driving licenses and building construction management
・Those who have qualifications as an architect or construction construction management engineer
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
The planned annual income is a rough estimate and may go up and down through the selection process.
Monthly salary includes notation of fixed allowance.
[Raise] Once a year (March)
[Bonus] Twice a year (July, December)
[Welfare program ]
– Commuting allowance: Full transportation expenses paid
– Social insurance complete (Employment / work accident / health / welfare pension)
– Retirement allowance: Pallet corporate pension fund (subject to payment from 5 years of service)
– Child allowance: ¥ 5,000 per person (up to junior high school students) )
– Property savings system
– business trip allowance, company car rental, uniform rental, employee travel
– Regional allowance: Tokyo 21,000 yen, Kyoto 15,000 yen, Sendai 9,000 yen
– Qualification allowance: 1st class architect, 1st class construction management engineer, etc. 10,000 Yen, Level 2 Architect, Level 2 Construction Management Engineer, Residential Building Transaction Manager, etc. 5,000 yen
– Management allowance: Chief 15,000 yen, Manager 30,000 yen, General Manager 50,000 yen
– Employee Shareholding Association
– Mutual Aid Association
primary interview (department heads, branch length)
secondary interview (President)
According to the company calendar (basically closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays)
Summer holidays, New Year holidays, Gyeongsang holidays, paid holidays, 105 days
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.