- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 5
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 8:30 to 17
- Trial Period 1 months
As a manager candidate, you will be responsible for consulting sales of the company’s sales support system “e-Sales Manager”. You can rely on consulting to create a “sellable” system to solve the business issues that companies have.
1. About customers
Regardless of industry type, customers range from large to small companies. There are over 5,000 companies.
Case Study: https://www.e-sales.jp/casestudy/
2. About Products
Pursuing ease of use in the sales scene, CRM / SFA * that has won No.1 user evaluation (according to ESP Research Institute, Inc.). A full-time consultant provides support from introduction to establishment in line with sales issues and boasts a retention rate of 96%. We are continuing to brush up, and in recent years we are also working on robotics * and AI.
Other solution details: https://www.softbrain.co.jp/service/
* CRM: Abbreviation of “Customer Relationship Management”, a management concept and a system for realizing it.
* SFA: Abbreviation for “Sales Force Automation”, which refers to systems and tools that streamline sales activities.
* Robotics: A field of engineering. Robot engineering, which focuses on control engineering and conducts research on robot design, production, and operation by integrating sensor technology and mechanical mechanics.
* AI: An abbreviation of “artificial intelligence”, a technology that allows computers to perform intelligent actions such as language understanding, inference, and problem solving on behalf of humans, or “intelligence by computer (computer)” It is also referred to as a “research field related to the design and implementation of information processing systems”.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Expected annual income: 7 million yen to 8 million yen
Estimated monthly salary: 583,000 yen to 833,000 yen
* Determined according to skills and experience.
1/12 of the expected annual salary is paid monthly, pay raises twice a year (reviewed according to individual performance and ability), performance bonuses paid (March every year), commuting allowance (full transportation expenses paid * up to 100,000 yen)
Fully equipped with social insurance (employment insurance, occupational accident insurance, health insurance, welfare annuity insurance), periodic health checkup, welfare club (WELBOX), use of facilities such as health insurance recreation facilities, retirement allowance system, stock distribution system for employees (ESOP system) * A system that allows employees to receive the company’s shares without burden), an employee holding system (with 10% subsidy), a long-term service commendation system (10 years), a telecommuting system (with track record of acquisition), a departmental commendation system, and an employee referral system , Long-term disability income compensation system, in-house social welfare fee assistance, company mobile lending, book purchase system, seminar cost assistance system, career challenge system (internal system)
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days or more]
Full weekly holiday (Saturday / Sunday), public holidays, year-end and New Year holidays (12/30-1/3 * Some employees take long leave on paid incentive days) , Summer vacation (3 days from July to September), Paid leave (10 days in the first year), Gyeonghui vacation, Anniversary vacation (can set a memorial day once a year and take leave), maternity leave・ Childcare leave system (acquired)