- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee 11 or more
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Insurance
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 08: 50〜18: 00
- Trial Period 6 months
- Department Assign Customer Service Department Nagasaki Customer Service Team
The Nagasaki Customer Service Team will handle incoming calls and system input.
1. Support for receiving power from customers and agents of the company
2. Auxiliary work related to the above (system input, etc.)
* After joining the company, there is a possibility of being promoted to a team leader or supervisor.
Those who meet all the following requirements
1. Those who have general computer skills (Word, Excel, etc.)
2. Those who can work brightly and positively
3. Those who can work long-term
4. Customers Person who thinks correspondence first
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Annual salary of 2.16 million yen (including monthly salary of 160,000 yen, including bonuses and overtime allowances) Salary determination (once a year, July), bonuses (twice a year, June / December), retirement allowances, goodwill, Overtime allowance
Employment insurance, workmen’s accident insurance, health insurance, welfare annuity insurance, commuting transportation expenses payment, property savings, group insurance, ORIX Group employee shareholding association, childbirth / childcare system, ORIX Group employee discount system, ORIX Group recreational facilities (Karuizawa, Kashikojima / Arashiyama), continuous vacation system
Primary interview, Web exam, written exam
* Interview will be conducted in Nagasaki city
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days]
2 days a week, year-end and New Year holidays, paid, Keio, childbirth / childcare, nursing care, paid leave (first day 10 days, maximum 20 days) and other special holidays
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.