- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee Up to 5 people
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Development
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 10 to 19
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign POS + COMPANY Customer Success Department
- Summary: As a startup member of the customer success department of “POS +” (cloud-type mobile cash register service), our company’s product, we will mainly respond to the following.
- Role onboarding:
- Visit clients to conduct interviews on operational processes, etc.
- Support clients to ensure smooth implementation.
- Provide proactive support to visualize client service usage status and use continuously.
Up-selling / cross-selling:
- Construct / execute measures to improve withdrawal rate and transition to higher level plan / Introduce to other departments within the group.
- Plan and implement offline events to increase user loyalty.
- Client In cooperation with the development team. We will determine missions and detailed work within the Customer Success Department according to your wishes and aptitudes in order to evolve the service based on your requests.
Helping customers who have contracted a rewarding POS + to use the service contributes to improving customer productivity, increasing sales and profits, and maximizing LTV (lifetime value) per customer Mission. In the subscription-type (continuous billing) business, increasing customer satisfaction after contracting and increasing the usage continuity rate is directly linked to profitability.
- What is POS ?
ASP provides a light core system and light store system (iOS, Android) for the restaurant, hairdressing, and retail industries, and realizes flexible item addition DB function, high quality, low price This is a product that achieves quick delivery. In addition to POS cash register functions, POS + can use data to improve store management. By using POS +, customers in various industries and business categories such as retail, eating and drinking, hairdressing, beauty, human resources, etc. discover, solve, and solve a world full of fun that works It is intended to be realized by products.
- Necessary requirements (One of the following experiences):
- Consulting experience in the consulting industry.
- Seminar instructor 3 years or more.
- Sales experience 3 years or more (industry unrelated).
- Customer support experience 3 years or more.
- In the restaurant, retail, hairdressing and beauty industry More than 3 years of experience (experience in store manager class).
- Business skills (welcome):
- Customer success experience.
- Eating and drinking, retail, and hairdressing industry.
- Those who have no resistance to using technology for work.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Assuming not including overtime pay:
Assumed annual salary: 3,840,000 yen to 6,384,000 yen.
Basic salary: 240,000 yen to 399,000 yen.
Assuming overtime hours of 30 hours:
Assumed annual salary: 4,515,600 yen to 7,507,200 yen.
Basic salary: 296,300 yen to 492,600 yen.
* Discretionary labor application In the case of discretionary labor allowance: 98,500 yen to 166,300 yen.
Monthly salary system, salary increase / decrease twice a year (determined based on personnel evaluation system), commuting allowance.
Various social insurances, recreation facilities, property savings system, defined contribution pension system, group long-term lifetime income insurance system, overtime allowance, technical training (IT architect training, development method, UX / UI, AWS related, various developments (Language, DB, Middle, etc.), Business (Business school contents such as PMP acquisition support, logical thinking, career development).
Web aptitude (home)
* In some cases, secondary interviews may be conducted, such as hiring by managers.
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days or more]
Weekly holidays (Saturday, Sunday), holidays, summer holidays (5 days), year-end and New Year holidays (12 / 30-1 / 3), annual paid holidays, annual paid holidays, Gyeonghui vacation.
・The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.