- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience 2 Years
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9:30 to 18
- Trial Period 6 months
- Department Assign Sansan Division Product Development Department
As a data analysis infrastructure development engineer, you will develop an analysis infrastructure to utilize the business connection data we handle and user behavior data.
1. ETL processing of data and script system development and operation business for ETL processing
2. Aggregation / analysis / visualization to know data trends and contents
3. Construction of analysis infrastructure using AWS Operational operations
4. Security of data handled by the company
5. Document maintenance / enlightenment activities
Provide various useful data sets in a form that is easy to use (high Datability and Usability).
-Development language: Python, Shell Script, SQL, etc.
-Database: Aurora (RDS), DynamoDB, Redshift, Athena
-Infrastructure: AWS (EC2, S3, Step Functions, Lambda, Kinesis, etc.)
-Version management, collaboration Tools: GitHub, Slack, Qiita Team
・ Development environment: Supply of two notebook PCs and wide displays
[Challenging and attractive]
・ Large-scale data The analysis infrastructure can be remodeled into a modern form.
・ In the future, it may be involved in building a company-wide data infrastructure.
・ Handle huge data and logs that are unprecedented in other companies to hone your skills as a data engineer such as ETL, database construction, SQL creation, and visualization using BI tools. can do.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Expected annual income: 4.48 million yen to 12.04 million yen
* Determined individually according to experience and ability.
Annual salary of 8.50 million yen: 575,000 yen per month (basic salary: 418,000 + overtime allowance: 157,000)
* Regardless of whether overtime work or not, overtime allowance equivalent to 45 hours per month is paid
* 45 hours Additional wages for overtime work overtime are paid
twice a year (June and December), bonus twice a year (July and December), full transportation expenses.
Various social insurances, employee shareholding associations, Know Me (No-Mee: “Other people” who have never drunk in the past and “Less than three” drinks per person from the company 3,000 yen subsidy), Yoko (a system that allows employees to voluntarily plan various measures necessary to create a better community, with some subsidy for activity costs from the company), Teranchi (President Terada and employees) Group lunch system for several people), H2O (neighboring housing subsidy system * The company subsidizes housing expenses for employees living within 2 stations from Shibuya Station and supports shortening the commuting time), YAE (working from home System), Do Nicho (a system that allows you to change workdays on weekdays to Saturdays), charge vacation (a system that allows you to take three consecutive days off from July to September) GEEK SEEK (for creators and engineers Development environment maintenance subsidy system * Study group incentive system for students, book purchase assistance system, etc.), MOM (Measures of Maternity: a system in which the company subsidizes a nursery school fee to boost the return from childcare leave), KISS (KIds Sitter Support: cost of babysitters) The company pays a maximum of 30,000 yen / month)
* In-house system details: https://jp.corp-sansan.com/blog/system/
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days or more]
Weekly holidays (Saturdays and Sundays), holidays, New Year holidays, paid holidays, Keio holidays