- Career Level Manager
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 09: 00〜18: 00
- Trial Period 3 months
Responsible for HR operations at the delivery base of the largest delivery ordering site in Japan, “Daizenkan”, which is rapidly expanding through sharing delivery.
Performs personnel planning, system operation, labor management, human resource development, etc.
1. Planning / employment planning / operation of part-time job recruitment plan.
2. Evaluation system design for part-time job.
3. Human resource development and education system design for store manager / full-time employee / part-time job.
4. Store manager / full-time employee / part-time job store Creating an environment to improve employee satisfaction.
5. Labor management (structure creation) for store employees, solving labor problems.
* Based on your own experience, we also welcome suggestions for improvements regarding mechanisms, rules, and business flows.
[About the company’s services]
This is a comprehensive delivery site where you can place orders at delivery and delivery stores nationwide.
It is possible to place orders with benefits by looking at menus and information such as “waiting time for current delivery” from delivery service stores in many genres such as pizza, lunch boxes, Chinese food, sushi, Western food, liquor, and services. I can do it.
* “Shared Delivery ™” is a service that enables delivery even by stores that do not have a delivery function by sharing the delivery function linked to multiple stores that are members of the “Daizenkan”. When an order is placed at the “Damaekan”, the order is immediately placed at the store and the delivery base, and the store finishes cooking at the designated time. After that, a delivery member at a shared deli site such as a newspaper dealer ASA will deliver the product using a motorcycle or electric bicycle at each site.
Those who satisfy all of the following :
1. Personnel charge experience in store-type businesses such as restaurants and retail stores (recruitment, human resource development, education)
2. Work while considering the situation of the entire company and its own department Those who are able to proceed
3. Basic labor knowledge
4. People who place importance on speed in work and light footwork
Those who have communication skills [Yes]
• Store manager experience
• Restaurants, retail stores, etc. In charge of labor in the mold business
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Expected annual income: 5 million yen to 8 million yen
The above is the amount of monthly ≈ (including fixed overtime ≈) +.
※ including fixed overtime of the month 30 hours (although the actual overtime hours a month about 20 hours)
[annual income breakdown]
(including fixed overtime) per month + performance-linked bonus + various allowances
, per month: ¥ 363,400 – 613,400
– Fixed overtime: 66,400 yen to 112,000 yen / month
performance-linked bonus, travel allowance (regular fee payment, up to a month 40,000 yen)
Fully equipped with various social insurance, housing allowance (working in Tokyo: 30,000 yen per month, working in Osaka: 25,000 yen per month minus the regular fee), dependent allowance (spouse 5,000 yen, first child 5,000 yen, first 3,000 yen / month after two children), resort facility (exclusive), benefit one member, stock option system, training system, short working hours system, withdrawal system (can be withdrawn early or late for 4 hours once a month), childcare cost subsidy system ( Monthly upper limit 50,000 yen).
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Annual Holidays: More than 120 days]
Complete weekly 2-day system, paid leave (10 to max. 20 days), summer vacation, Gyeonghui vacation, special leave, child nursing leave (until the child reaches the beginning of junior high school attendance at school) Target).
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.