- Career Level Manager
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Female
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 8:30 to 17
- Trial Period 1 month
As the company’s marketing manager (candidate manager), you will be responsible for all online and offline marketing operations for your products. In order to make the company’s product the world’s No. 1 solution, we conduct everything from lead acquisition, lead generation, lead nurturing to real marketing. It will be a job for the first position. We are looking for people who can develop strategies, think as numbers, and develop logically to attract high-quality customers. This position is suitable for those with sales experience.
1. Marketing strategy planning.
2. Online marketing (Google, Yahoo !, Facebook, DSP, etc.)
3. Tool introduction planning.
4. Banner / display advertising, landing pages in collaboration with engineers and designers optimization.
5. their system of CRM (customer relationship management) by the customer management.
6. ROI ※ optimization (customer analysis of each inflow source, budget review of the allocation.)
7. Planning and management of their events.
[Career Steps after Joining]
First of all, you will gain experience in marketing operations under the executive officer who currently supervises. Eventually you will be responsible for the marketing department.
[Challenging / Attractive]
・ It is a fair and open environment that places emphasis on what you said regardless of who said it.
・ The computer will be forcibly shut down at 19:00. You can work efficiently in a short period of time, and after returning home, you can use the time to improve your technical skills, such as acquiring skills and obtaining qualifications.
* Limited to experience where the end user of marketing products is a corporation
• Practical experience from BtoB online marketing strategy formulation to implementation and result verification One of the
following skills is required:
– Yahoo! , Google’s listing advertising operation skills.
– Facebook and other display advertising operation skills.
– Google analytics and other analytical tool utilization skills.
Those who have been evaluated the following results in the inside sales experience / sales model Improvement of productivity based on the characteristics of development and inside sales.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual salary: 5 million yen.
* Determined according to skill / experience 1/12 of expected annual salary is paid monthly, performance bonus (March every year).
Fully equipped with social insurance (employment insurance, occupational accident insurance, health insurance, welfare annuity insurance), periodic health checkup, welfare club (WELBOX), use of facilities such as health insurance recreational facilities, retirement allowance system, stock distribution system for employees (ESOP system) * A system that allows employees to receive the company’s shares without burden), an employee holding system (with 10% subsidy), a long-term service commendation system (10 years), a telecommuting system (with track record of acquisition), a departmental commendation system, and an employee referral system , Long-term disability income compensation system, in-house social welfare fee assistance, company mobile lending, book purchase system, seminar cost assistance system, career challenge system (internal recruitment system).
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days or more]
Full weekly holiday (Saturday / Sunday), holidays, year-end and New Year holidays (12/30-1/3 * Some employees take long leave on paid incentive days) , Summer vacation (3 days from July to September), Paid leave (10 days in the first year), Gyeonghui vacation, Anniversary vacation (can set a memorial day once a year and take leave), maternity leave・ Childcare leave system (acquired).
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.