- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 18
- Trial Period 3 months
As a digital marketing representative, you will be responsible for sales promotion, dissemination and propagation activities for the main products handled by the company.
The mission is to propagate the business understanding from the company’s service awareness to the market through promotion.
1. Promotion plan / marketing strategy. The marketing strategy business strategy is incorporated into the plan / measure.
・ Production and operation management of web pages and LPs tailored to each product promotion
2. Execution / Effectiveness Verification In cooperation with each business department, execution / effect verification in a wide range of areas including online and offline
・ Site performance analysis
・ Performance improvement measures Planning, implementation
3. Planning / production / operation / web advertising, listing advertising, SEO, content marketing planning / operation management of the company’s website / product site
4. Planning / operation management of various marketing activities, sales promotion materials, and press releases Implementation of a series of Web marketing PDCA cycles from production / web advertising to customer acquisition measures, effect measurement and effect verification
5. Management of budget accompanying marketing and external vendors
6. Planning and operation of product explanation seminars for new companies
7 Planning of external sales promotion seminars/ Sales promotion activities utilizing external partners
Those who have any of the following experiences:
1. Some product service marketing / planning experience
2. IT product sales experience
1. BtoB solution sales planning experience
2. Event planning / Management experience
3. Experience in public relations / PR
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Expected annual income: 5 million yen to 800 yen
annual income is an approximation. Preferential treatment according to skill and experience. Includes fixed overtime charges of 30 hours or 45 hours a month (depending on the grade) regardless of whether overtime work (excess portion is calculated in increments of 1 minute, additional payment) twice a year, transportation expenses (3 (Up to 10,000 yen), with incentive system (twice a year for individuals who have achieved high results), financial bonus (once a year according to performance) *Apart from the above annual income.
Complete social insurance (employment insurance, health insurance, welfare annuity insurance, workmen’s insurance), SKILL-UP-AID (up to 120,000 yen per year, a system that can be freely used to improve individual skills), BOOK-AID (necessary for business) The company fully supports the purchase of books), employee shareholding system (because each employee works from a management perspective), shorter working hours for childcare (if the child is under 3 years of age, one day of regular work) System to reduce time to 6 hours)
– Document screening
– Primary interview
– Secondary interview
– Final interview
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Number of annual holidays: 127 days]
Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, summer holidays, year-end and new year holidays, other company-specified holidays, maternity leave period (6 weeks before childbirth, 14 weeks to 8 weeks after childbirth for multiple pregnancies), childcare Leave system (until the child reaches 1 year of age. If the child cannot enter a nursery, the child can be extended up to 2 years old). Child nursing leave system (5 children per year for one preschool child) (Within two days, if there are two or more preschool children), within 10 working days per year)
・The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.