- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 09: 00〜17: 50
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Japan Direct Sales Division
You will be responsible for in-house SE as a project leader candidate in Japan Direct Sales Division. Of the in-house business systems used by employees, you will be involved in the renewal project for core systems and subsystems.
1. Upstream process support in business system development We absorb business from the user department and act as a bridge with the group company in charge ofmanufacturing, and perform the upstream process of system development. -Requirements analysis
-Requirements definition -Functional design
2. System design-Specification document creation, update, management, review
3. Project progress management, subcontracting cost and resource management
4. Production data operation in the database using SQL
Production data We propose improvements to the system and data structure while operating the system closest to the site, such as directly operating SQL with SQL.
5. Development of in-house auxiliary tools
Creation of small tools for minor data correction
6. In-house OA equipment related work , OA equipment setup , account management
, infrastructure assistance, etc.
[About Japan Direct Sales]
This is a general mail-order site operated by the company that is familiar with TV shopping as a pioneer of mail order sales and has 10 million members. We sell a wide variety of popular items in radio shopping, TV commercials, free catalogs, and newspapers.
[Position Features] Because users are regular employees, IT literacy varies. Therefore, it is necessary to have communication skills to sort out business problems and carefully listen to IT needs.
・ Work system and environment that makes it easy to work in a clean office.
・ Senior employees give careful guidance on work procedures.
-There are benefits such as sales of products directly sold in Japan to employees.
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. Programmer and SE experience (regardless of language)
2. SQL description and basic knowledge of RDBMS
1. Professional programmer / SE experience
2. Microsoft Office Document creation ability using Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
3. Practical experience in the mail order industry such as logistics, purchasing, order receiving center
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual income: 3.5 million to 4.5 million yen
* This is based on the company’s salary rules. However, those who have experience in the industry consider annual income based on experience and results.
* Estimated annual income including overtime for 30 hours.
* Depending on experience and skills, there is a possibility of being a supervisor.
Transportation expenses (upper month 50,000 yen)
University graduates: 192,000 yen- Junior college / professional graduates (2-year system): 166,000 yen-
* Including housing allowance
* Overtime pay separately
Social insurance complete, retirement allowance system (defined contribution pension), employee shareholding system, property-type savings system, funded savings system, Keigo syllabary system, recreational facility, etc.
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Annual holidays: 121 days ( FY2018 )] Full weekly holiday (Saturday and Sunday), holidays, year-end and New Year holidays (7 days), Keigo leave, nursing care leave, maternity / childcare leave, annual paid leave (joined company) 10 days to 20 days after half year, half-day paid leave system).
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.