- Career Level Manager
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience 5 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9:00 to 17:00
- Trial Period 3 Months
As an account manager of a customer EC shop, you will work with other departments (warehouses, customer systems, etc.) to build and operate from analysis work, content planning and proposals.
We will contribute to customer sales expansion by paying close attention to sales figures while paying attention to various KPIs such as customer acquisition, customer unit price, conversion rate.
1. EC shop (own-leading mall) concerning the business and demand forecast and sales, the development of ordering plan , the income statement (P / L), balance sheet (B / S) management
2. Planning and implementation of KPI-aware planning and measures, purchase of advertisements , e-mail marketing
, planning of special features and sales, overall direction, execution
3. Product registration and content update operations , business design , product management , quality management
4. Operation effect measurement and improvement proposals in
5. outsourcing management and in-house adjustment (in-house systems department and logistics department, accounting department)
[about the company services]
EC one-stop service
mainly As a company’s EC site management, we provide comprehensive services from customer service to order processing and logistics departments.
[Challenging / Attractive]
-Acquire the ability to analyze and make proposals for business expansion.
・ In order to comprehensively handle everything from website operation to customer support and logistics departments, you can acquire operational management skills with a wide field of view.
・ This is a challenging job that requires knowledge and proposal capabilities to expand the business of the customer, and also makes it a success to work with team members.
-Through a wide-ranging operational direction, we can contribute to sales expansion at EC stores, and in the future we can aim for career advancement such as integrated PM (project manager) and producers for the entire EC store.
・ Career path and training curriculum for professionals (PM, producers, consultants, etc.) and managers (organization managers), such as quantifying and managing current skills and target skills in the personal skill chart There is a sequential maintenance).
[Required] Anyone who satisfies the following experiences , EC shop operation experience (in-house / major malls: Rakuten Ichiba, Yahoo, Amazon, etc.) , management experience (project balance management / labor management / member evaluation), or small to medium scale Project management experience (5 members or more) , site analysis (index setting, GA setting, performance data analysis), policy planning experience
• System specification design experience when customizing EC packages, etc.
• Knowledge and operation regarding Internet advertising experience
Treatment conditions and salary bonus
– Expected annual income]: 6 million yen to 7.5 million yen
– annual income will be presented according to the company’s salary rules. However, depending on the experience and skills, the position and annual income will be preferentially (If you have proposals for large-scale projects, experience receiving orders, and project management experience, we will offer you after considering the current income). Become a manager supervisor.
– Monthly salary: 500,000 yen (including housing allowance)
* Presented in accordance with the company’s salary regulations, but those with experience in the industry will consider it based on experience and track record. Depending on experience and skills, there is a possibility of being a supervisor.
– Transportation expenses (upper month 50,000 yen)
Social insurance complete, retirement allowance system (defined contribution pension), employee shareholding system, property-type savings system, funded savings system, Keigo syllabary system, recreational facility, etc.
[Number of annual holidays: 121 days] (FY2016)
2 days a week (Saturday, Sunday), holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, Keihan, maternity leave, childcare leave, nursing care leave, paid leave
Primary interview (personnel HR / person in charge of personnel)
Secondary interview (HR HR / department manager)
Condition interview (HR HR)
* The above selection is a basic flow, but the contents are subject to change.
* The number of selections varies depending on the annual income band. There may be a tertiary interview (executive).