- Career Level Manager
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience 2 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 10 to 19
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign Promotion Sales Department Sales Section
We will leave the product proposal planning and implementation to the suppliers of the group.
1. Proposal to suppliers and company managers in the group / Proposals to manufacturers that have business with the group
2. Planning and execution of advertising media / media formation
3. Campaign values Analysis, PDCA cycle management
4. Sales department budget formulation and management
5. Progress management of each project
6. Member management, etc.
[Responsibility / attractiveness]
-Promotion of new products from major manufacturers, etc.
・ Unlike major advertising agencies that are difficult to control, the company has the strength to do so.
・ It is a big difference from other companies to be able to form, plan and sell distribution retail media centered on Don Quixote rather than general advertising media.
・ Since people’s evaluation (attitude toward work and quality of work performed) occupies a large percentage of the evaluation target, the results of the work directly lead to evaluation.
After joining the company-half a year: Work with the leader class to promote understanding of the members’ work.
Six months to a year later: Business strategy and sales strategy based on departmental goals will be formulated and the team will be led.
1 to 3 years later: You will aim to become a general manager through the start-up of new businesses and management of business expansion.
[About the Group]
The company has 697 stores in Japan and overseas (as of February 2019), and has continued to grow for 29 consecutive years with sales and profit growth and consolidated sales of 941.5 billion yen. In January 2019, UNY Co., Ltd. became a wholly owned subsidiary, and we expect net sales of ¥ 1,370 billion and operating income of ¥ 63 billion for the fiscal year ending June 2019.
* The company name was changed from Don Quixote Holdings Co., Ltd. to Pan Pacific International Holdings Co., Ltd. on February 1, 2019.
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. BtoB (business to business) sales experience (2 years or more)
2. Management experience as a team leader
3. Business skills necessary for project planning and promotion (planning) Ability / document creation ability / proposal ability / analysis ability etc.
1. Experience in the distribution industry (retail / manufacturer / wholesaler, etc.)
2. Experience in sales at advertising agencies
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual salary: 6 million yen to 8 million yen
Monthly salary: 1/12 of the estimated annual salary is paid monthly
* Determined based on sufficient consideration of ability, experience, previous salary, etc.
* Monthly salary includes 130,000 yen to 173,400 yen per month as a fixed overtime fee equivalent to 45 hours per month. (Excess payment is provided separately)
Annual salary system, salary revision twice a year (January / July), commuting transportation expenses (up to 25,000 yen.
Complete social insurance (employment / work accident / health / welfare pension / nursing), late-night work allowance, holiday work allowance, overtime allowance (45 hours are included in salary in advance as deemed overtime allowance), life partner system The relationship is subject to the same benefits as legal marriage), employee shareholding association (with incentives), property savings system (with interest compensation), defined contribution pension system, wedding gifts, childbirth gifts, other congratulatory gifts, Established “cocoro project” to think about how to work, discounted group premiums by partner insurance companies, facilities related to the Tokyo Industrial Health Insurance Association, external training system, employee benefits (distance education: Yucan, English conversation: GABA, travel: HIS There are many others), free drinks in the office, medical check-up (for employees in their 30s and over), lunch time is free.
2 days a week (Saturdays and Sundays), holidays, annual paid leave (* Average number of paid days taken by the relevant department: 14.25 days), summer holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, Gyeonghui leave, half-leave system, maternity leave, childcare leave, nursing care leave system.
Document selection (deputy section manager)
First interview (deputy section manager)
Final interview (president, deputy section manager)
* The number of selections and content may change.
* It takes about 2 weeks to 1 month from application to appointment.