- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee up to 5 people
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Designing
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9:10 to 18:10
- Department Assign Engineering Department Equipment Design Group
Would you like to build the best career as a facility designer at the company?
Please design electrical equipment for large-scale construction projects in Japan.
For each project, you will be responsible for equipment design as a member of a team of multiple people .
■ Main business contents
・ Design book creation
・ Meeting with related departments and clients
・ Instructions and progress confirmation at construction sites
■ Examples of projects in charge
・ Office buildings
・ commercial facilities
* Decide your project in consideration of your wishes and specialties.
・ Electrical equipment design experience (no matter how many years)
・ Electric equipment construction management experience
Qualified persons such as first-class equipment design architects, construction equipment engineers, engineers, etc. are welcomed.
Full monthly salary
There is a monthly average of about 30 hours
Discretionary labor system & fixed overtime system
Discretionary labor system type deemed time :
9:10 to 18:10 (8 hours actual work)
Deemed overtime 30 hours:
70,000 yen to 95,000 yen
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
– Salary increase once a year
– Bonus twice a year (paid based on company performance)
– Social Insurance equipped retirement
– defined contribution pension plans
– transportation expenses provisions paid
– regular health checks
– have recreation facilities
– Document selection
– 2 to 3 interviews
– week holiday, two days (Saturday and Sunday), holidays, summer holidays,
– year-end and new year holidays,
– annual paid holidays,
– refresh leave,
– childcare / care leave, etc.
・The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.