- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
- Experience 2 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Manufacturing
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign System Gr
You will be involved in the development and sales of business applications (various measurement data processing systems and automatic measurement systems) for customer factories and the construction of their network systems.
The specific work contents are as follows.
– Software programming
– software specification creation and customer and negotiation work of the (specifications hearing, delivery time adjustment, ⾦額adjustment, etc.) and other work (PC, server setup) such as
Niokimashite especially various measurement business solutions, the strength of the ISO9000 · QS9000 ⼒ We are helping to build a strong quality control system that will be an important factor for customers’ profits.
We will continue to propose effective, useful, and useful solutions as a good partner for improving the efficiency of our business and earning the trust of our customers.
-Experience in programming (C, C #, etc.) for over 1 year
-Ordinary car license (AT acceptable)
-Vocational school or university graduate
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
– Monthly salary: 205,000 yen to 275,000 yen (including 45,000 yen to 55,000 yen only allowance)
– Deemed allowance is associated with discretionary work and includes overtime allowance equivalent to 23 hours.
– Salary increase: Once a year
– Bonus: Twice a year (average of 4.0 months * Results from last year)
* We will consider your previous work experience and annual income, and consult your salary.
Please do not hesitate to tell us what you want during the interview.
– Retirement allowance system with social insurance
– property form savings
– borrowing company housing system
– Keihan allowance
– human dock assistance system
[Company calendar is available]
– Full week holiday, two days (Saturdays and Sundays)
– Paid leave
– Summer vacation New
– year holidays
– New leave (Maternity leave, Keio leave, etc.).
▼ Document screening
▼ Interview (scheduled twice)
* Please bring a paper resume and work history.
* Web interviews are also available. Please feel free to consult us even if you are far away.
* Please consult on the interview date.