- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period 3 Months
At the new and existing Rakuten fulfillment center (RFC), I will be in charge of the examination, introduction and operation management of logistics equipment and peripheral fixtures.
Introducing logistics material handling equipment (MHE) to improve operations and improve warehouse efficiency.
1. Creation, design, and introduction of large-scale MHE in new warehouse
2. Introduction of MHE in existing warehouse
3. Maintenance of logistics facilities (in cooperation with domestic and overseas partner companies)
4. Other departments (operations ) Engineering project development with IT, etc.
5. Preparation of MHE standard work procedures and training for operations in accordance with safety, quality, and productivity standards
* Employed by team leaders based on experience, ability, and skills, or Career steps will be considered based on individual performance after joining the company.
・ Improvement of quality and productivity
・ Maintain and improve the quality of logistics facilities
・Introduce highly efficient logistics facilities based on innovative ideas
・ By introducing cutting-edge equipment such as robotics and labor-saving equipment , Dramatic improvement in operational efficiency
[About this division]
Rakuten’s logistics service mission is to support the growth of stores in the Rakuten market that supports Japanese EC. By providing EC logistics functions, we will increase profits through increased store sales and efficiency.
This division is responsible for EC logistics of Rakuten Group such as Rakuten Books, as well as store / shipment of goods, storage / inventory management, packaging, delivery, customer service, gift service and return service for stores opening in the Rakuten market. “Rakuten Super Logistics (RSL)” including
1. Experience in comparative examination, selection and introduction of logistics facilities, equipment and fixtures
2. Experience in negotiations with external partners (specifications, schedule, price adjustment, etc.)
3. Flow of goods and information Those who can understand, create and design and improve business with new ideas
4. Understand the outline of warehouse system (WMS) and machine control
5. Experience in project promotion
・ On-site improvement in logistics industry
・ Efficiency improvement / Labor saving equipment
・ Maintenance experience
・ Design work using CAD software
・Subordinate member management experience as a leader
・ Negotiation in English
・ Communication skills (Guideline: TOEIC score 600 points or more)
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual income: About 6 million to 8 million yen
* Determined according to company regulations, taking into account work experience, ability and skills.
Bonuses twice a year (June and December, paid based on company and individual performance)
Social insurance (health insurance, welfare pension insurance, employment insurance, workers’ compensation insurance), retirement allowance system.
2 days a week (Saturday, Sunday and public holidays), summer / winter holidays, annual paid holidays, special holidays.
Primary interview: Senior manager, Engineering Division
SPI (Web aptitude test)
Final interview: Senior manager, RFC Operation Division
* The contents and order of the above processes are subject to change.