- Career Level Programmer
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 18
- Trial Period 6 months
- Department Assign Cloud Business Division Development Management Department 2nd Development Department Development Management Section
LUX, our in-house developed SaaS service, has a mission of “Strengthen SMEs with IT technology!” And provides a total of over 40,000 customers with various in-house developed cloud services such as easy settlement and e-mail dealersI it is. The development department that provides these services has the mission of “creating an overwhelmingly easy-to-use SaaS that leads customers to customer success” and aims to become a representative SaaS development engineer group for Japan. We are focusing on catching up with the latest technology.
・Verification of the latest technology that can be introduced in the Lux service in the future
・Reporting and dissemination inside and outside of the company
・Responding to high difficulty technical issues of existing services
・Technical support when launching new services
・We would like you to train existing engineers and plan an input-study study group.
(Study session content planning and management, instructor, etc.)
– After joining the company, we participated in a project called “Kamisen PJ” and carried out the above work, and eventually promoted technology aimed at improving the technical capabilities of the entire development department I would like you to play an active role as a startup member of the department.
– In the technology promotion department, it is assumed that the mission is to acquire modern technologies and development methods and use them for each service.
* “Kamisen PJ” is an abbreviation for “a project that will take the lead in the future of development”. “It will be possible to continuously tackle new things and quickly respond to organizational requests with trend technology.” Is an initiative that began in FY2017 with the mission of Initiatives in the current term.
* This is not a pure research work.
・Those who are greedy for learning the latest technology
・Experience in developing web applications 3 years or more (no language required )
・Knowledge on basic infrastructure construction (No work experience required)
[Welcome experience / Skills]
・Technical study sessions, experience in events, OSS committers and public software experience
・R & D experience
・Information from primary information written in English (official website etc.) collection can be better. There is a high interest in and technology, who can flexibly determine who is advanced stepwise measures for the long-term vision mission, vision, after the current situation, expect the various proposals and promotion doing.
* Each business will be promoted in cooperation with the Development Department.
・Those who have the ability to communicate both inside and outside the company
Full monthly salary
Discretionary labor system & fixed overtime system
– pay basic salary: 261,000 yen to 349,000 yen
– Fixed overtime pay: 40,781 yen to 54,531 yen
– Fixed overtime hours:
Additional wages for overtime hours exceeding 20 hours fixed overtime hours: Yes
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
– Regardless of overtime work, 20 hours equivalent is paid as fixed overtime, and the portion exceeding 20 hours is paid in full (once a year / May), bonus (twice a year), commuting allowance
Various social insurance (employment, work-related accidents, health, welfare pension), employee shareholding system, qualification (self-development) incentive system, Keigo Sumika system, childcare / care leave system, position allowance, family allowance, overtime allowance, Late night allowance, holiday work allowance, appointment allowance, business trip allowance, retirement age 60 (with re-employment system)
– Document selection
– Interview (twice)
[Annual holidays: 120 days]
Full weekly holiday (Saturday and Sunday), public holidays, year-end and New Year holidays (5 days), summer holidays (5 days), paid leave (varies according to the month of employment, every April Granted 11-20 days), Keio leave, childbirth / childcare / care leave
・The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or