- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Trade
- Qualification Doctorate Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period None
- Department Assign Corporate Planning Department
In the medical device sales, which is a new business of the company, I am responsible for product management, application and report preparation, etc. as a medical business pharmacist.
1. Product management (import, inventory, shipping)
2. Document preparation of QMS (Quality Management System) *
3. Pharmaceutical certification work for new products
4. Operation and proceedings of medical device quality monthly meeting
* QMS (Quality Management System): Quality management system. A management system for directing and managing an organization with respect to quality.
The company is engaged in the planning and commercialization of medical equipment sales as a new business. Focusing on medical devices in the imaging and medical device business category class II field, we bring advanced technologies in the US and Europe and deploy them to domestic medical institutions.
* What is medical device category II? Medical devices are classified according to their risks. Class II is a designated managed medical device (medical device with a relatively low risk to the living body), and it is necessary to apply for certification from a third-party certification body at the time of manufacture and sale.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Expected annual income of 5 million yen to 11.1 million yen
[About employment form]
Contract employees (contract renewal every year ) * Recruitment will be decided after review based on job performance and company management status every year .
Various social insurances, various allowances (overtime, commuting allowance, etc.)
* The number of screenings and content may change.
* It may take 1-2 weeks to select documents.
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days or more]
Full weekly holiday (Saturday / Sunday), holidays, year-end and New Year holidays (5 days from December 30 to January 3), paid leave