- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee Upto 10 people
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Certificate
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period none
- Department Assign Media Service Business Division New Graduate Media Service Sales Department New Graduate Agent Service Unit
As a career advisor (CA) for new graduate media services, you will be in charge of job hunting support for new graduate students. Introduce students to job opportunities tailored to their strengths and orientations, and support job hunting for hundreds of students annually.
1. Work with introduction to students, will introduce the jobs tailored to the person’s strengths and oriented.
2. Coordination / preparation of interview appointments
3. During interviews / advice interviews, students will understand and inventory their current academic work and orientation, and give advice on how to select and apply for specific companies. To do.
* Communication over the telephone is central.
[Challenging / Attractive]
International students struggle to gather information on employment while overseas, and science students often find employment in the university’s recommended space without the opportunity to ponder.
With your own intervention, you can feel the most rewarding moment when you choose an option that you can really convince and say, “If you weren’t there, you wouldn’t have a job at the current company.”
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. Those who have experience in job hunting
2. Those who have a positive desire to help students and contribute to society through recruitment
* No experience required.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual salary: 3.93 million yen
– Monthly salary: 245,986 yen (including uniform allowance)
– Basic salary: 178,898 yen
* Fixed overtime fee: 67,088 yen or more is paid as overtime allowance for 45 hours, regardless of whether overtime work (45 Additional wages for overtime work overtime will be paid)
* Determined by the mission (grade) you leave.
Monthly salary system (payable on the 22nd of the month at the end of the month), bonus twice a year (June / December * determined by company performance and personal evaluation), commuting and business travel expenses.
【 About Employment Form]
It is a fixed-term employment as an EXP employee.
・ Contract period: Renewed every 6 months (only the first time until the end of June or the end of December)
・ If it exceeds 5 years in total, it becomes a permanent indefinite employee for the region and duties.
This is a form in which employees work with an employment contract that does not have a fixed period, limiting the region and job scope. As for the area, you will be working within a certain distance (100km) based on the place of residence.
In addition, regarding duties, you will be responsible for work within the scope of “customer service” or “staff”.
The following two points will be changed when switching to indefinite employees for regions and duties.
・ Contract period: Fixed-term contract → Indefinite contract / Retirement age: No retirement age (maximum contract age 65 years) → Retirement age 60 (with re-employment system for a fixed period)
Other systems are the same as those for fixed-term contracts.
Health insurance, Employees ‘pension insurance, Employment insurance, Long-term care insurance, Workers’ accident insurance, Late-night work / holiday work / overtime work / additional surcharge, GIB (goal-in bonus) system, in-house open recruitment type training (group type / LIVE type / E-learning, etc.) ), Qualification incentive lump sum system, knowledge sharing meeting and business skills acquisition training (by each department).
[Number of annual holidays: 130 days]
* 125 days for company holidays + 2 days a week for specified holidays (Saturdays, holidays, etc., according to the company calendar * There are several offices on Saturdays depending on the business division), summer holidays and year-end and New Year holidays (* divisions) Special leave (Keio, maternity, postpartum, public injury, traffic blockage, affliction, nursing, nursing, judge, volunteer, pregnancy visit), childcare leave system, nursing leave system, anniversary leave system, annual paid leave
15 days granted in the first year (of which 5 days are reserved as paid leave ), then days per year depending on the number of years of service (up to 25 days).
Selection processDocument selection
Interview (2-3 times) / SPI exam
* The number of selections and content may change.