- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee Upto 10 people
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Certificate
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period none
- Department Assign Media Service Business Division New Graduate Media Service Sales Department New Graduate Agent Service Unit
As a Recruiting Advisor (RA), you will contribute to solving corporate management issues through a new graduate placement business.
1. About the customer
The manager of the company that hires new graduates and the person in charge of human resources are customers.
2. We will solve corporate management issues through new graduate recruitment business.
3. Sales approach and consulting sales for existing graduates who have been in business for many years. to hold.
・ Job hunting support for new graduate students
・ Hearing of issues: Interview management issues from company managers and personnel managers.
・ Resolve management issues: Understand what customers are trying to achieve through the recruitment of new graduates, and contribute to the solution of corporate management issues through a mediation business.
4. More rewarding and attractive
・ New graduate placement is a new business, and the latest new projects will be born one after another.
-Even in sales, if you raise your own hands, you can create new services together with planning, and often promote collaboration with other sales organizations, making it an ideal environment for self-growth.
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. Those who have experience in job hunting
2. Those who have a positive desire to help students and contribute to society through recruitment
* No experience required.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual salary: 3.93 million yen
– Monthly salary: 245,986 yen (including uniform allowance)
– Basic salary: 178,898 yen
* Fixed overtime fee: 67,088 yen or more is paid as overtime allowance for 45 hours, regardless of whether overtime work (45 Additional wages for overtime work overtime will be paid)
* Determined by the mission (grade) you leave.
Monthly salary system (payable on the 22nd of the month at the end of the month), bonus twice a year (June / December * determined by company performance and personal evaluation), commuting and business travel expenses.
【 About Employment Form]
It is a fixed-term employment as an EXP employee.
・ Contract period: Renewed every 6 months (only the first time until the end of June or the end of December)
・ If it exceeds 5 years in total, it becomes a permanent indefinite employee for the region and duties.
This is a form in which employees work with an employment contract that does not have a fixed period, limiting the region and job scope. As for the area, you will be working within a certain distance (100km) based on the place of residence.
In addition, regarding duties, you will be responsible for work within the scope of “customer service” or “staff”.
The following two points will be changed when switching to indefinite employees for regions and duties.
・ Contract period: Fixed-term contract → Indefinite contract / Retirement age: No retirement age (maximum contract age 65 years) → Retirement age 60 (with re-employment system for a fixed period)
Other systems are the same as those for fixed-term contracts.
Health insurance, Employees ‘pension insurance, Employment insurance, Long-term care insurance, Workers’ accident insurance, Late-night work / holiday work / overtime work / additional surcharge, GIB (goal-in bonus) system, in-house open recruitment type training (group type / LIVE type / E-learning, etc.) ), Qualification incentive lump sum system, knowledge sharing meeting and business skills acquisition training (by each department).
[Number of annual holidays: 130 days]
* 125 days for company holidays + 2 days a week for specified holidays (Saturdays, holidays, etc., according to the company calendar * There are several offices on Saturdays depending on the business division), summer holidays and year-end and New Year holidays (* divisions) Special leave (Keio, maternity, postpartum, public injury, traffic blockage, affliction, nursing, nursing, judge, volunteer, pregnancy visit), childcare leave system, nursing leave system, anniversary leave system, annual paid leave .
15 days granted in the first year (of which 5 days are reserved as paid leave ), then days per year depending on the number of years of service (up to 25 days).
Selection processDocument selection
Interview (2-3 times) / SPI exam
* The number of selections and content may change.