- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 18:00
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign Finance Department
As a financial staff, we plan and execute financial strategies and financing.
1. Planning and execution of financial strategy
2. Fund procurement (direct and indirect financing)
3. Communication with financial institutions and related departments in connection with execution of financial strategy
4. Group financial and cash management
5. Organizational Restructuring
6. Other Finance / Management
As the Rakuten Group grows, the Finance Department’s business areas are diversified. It is a rewarding workplace that can apply multifaceted knowledge and experience to various complex, difficult issues that arise on a global scale.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Determined based on experience and ability.
Salary revision: Twice a year (June / December), Performance bonus: Twice a year (June / December * paid according to company and individual performance, apportioned according to the time of joining)
Commuting transportation expenses
Various social insurances (Employees ‘pension insurance, health insurance, workers’ compensation insurance, employment insurance), employee shareholding association, sports club corporation member, visa support, in-house daycare “Rakuten Golden Kids”, training at the time of joining the company, career development training, managerial positions Training, Global Experience Program (GEP), cafeteria (free breakfast / lunch / dinner), library (individual learning space), convenience store, clinic “Rakuten Clinic” (pay), pharmacy “Rakuten Pharmacy” (pay), fitness gym “Rakuten Fitness Club & Spa” (charged), hair salon “Rakuten Salon” (charged), laundry service “Rakuten Cleaning” (charged), massage & spa “HARI-UP” (charged), nail salon “Rakuten Nail Salon” (charged) ), Club activities, payment
Document selection → Primary interview: Department member → Secondary interview: General manager of the department → Third interview: Managing director → Appointment
(It seems that you may meet other members before the interview with the managing director)
* There is an SPI test
* The number of interviews is 3-4 times.
* The selection process is subject to change.
Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, summer / winter holidays, annual paid leave, special leave (maternity leave, childcare leave, marriage leave, etc.)