- Career Level Manager
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Finance
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 8:30 to 17:30
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign Management Department
The software used is Yayoi Accounting.
You will be involved mainly in management accounting.
1. Financing (external relations with banks and other financial institutions).
2. Planning and execution of cash flow / Creating cash flow plan based on management plan / Management of daily cashflow.
3. Fund management/management/profit planning/budget We will entrust you with operations such as management , cost management , predictive analysis , fund management, and management analysis.
In addition, since the subsidy management department of other work in the department also includes general affairs, some general affairs operations are also required.
Persons who meet all of the following requirements:
- Practices with accounting practices
- Persons with Nissho Book keeping Grade 2 or higher.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
230,000 yen-350,000 yen
* Determined based on experience and ability, etc.
Once a year in salary increase.
Bonus twice a year * (July, December) Last 3.6 months (varies depending on company performance and personal evaluation).
Transportation expenses provided by social insurance (up to 30,000 yen per month)
Various allowances (family, profession, position, business trip, full-time, etc.)
* The breakdown of family allowance is 10,000 yen per month for spouses / 5,000 yen per child / month (Up to 3 people)
Retirement allowance system (more than 3 years of service)
Communication promotion system
Permanent service commendation system
Car commuting available (parking available).
Document selection-> ︎Primary interview (with aptitude test / accounting ability test)-> ︎Secondary interview-> ︎Final interview.
Annual holiday 116 days
a five-day workweek (Sat / Sun) and holidays ※ pursuant to the company calendar
New Year holidays
family events leave.
- The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
- This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.