- Career Level Manager
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 2 Years
- Number of employee 1 Person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Manufacturing
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 09: 00-17: 30
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign Innisfree Division Sales Team
I am in charge of employee education for the company’s cosmetic brand “INNISFREE”.
[Details of work]
1. Planning and operation of education / training to improve the service and customer service skills of store managers and staff, mainly class room training
2. OJT training at stores.
3. Collaboration with HQ related departments To create educational materials for Japan.
4. Development of training programs for differentiation and efficiency.
5. Management of educational budgets, schedules and tools.
6. Training administration operations.
7. Various events support services of.
※ along with the 30s the first half of the trainers will be asked to conduct business.
※ There is a business trip about once a month .
[about the company]
has a history of more than 70 years in South Korea, the world’s 12th and South Korea within the 40% share Is a local subsidiary of a cosmetic manufacturer “Amore Pacific Group”. Established in 2005, the 15th year has passed. High-quality products developed at a research institute in Korea with about 500 employees are deployed in directly managed stores such as roadside stores, fashion buildings, station buildings, and e-commerce.
The mission is to provide new beauty value to Japanese customers.
In Japan, there are currently three brands: “INNISFREE”, “ETUDEHOUSE”, and “IOPE”. The Amore Pacific Group operates more than 25 brands and can expect further brand introduction and business expansion over the medium to long term.
Brand list: http://www.apgroup.com/en/brands.html
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. The following experience in cosmetic brands, beauty advisor experience and trainer experience (trainer experience is 1 year or more), classroom training experience
2. PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
3 English skills (reading and writing skills that can translate English teaching materials into Japanese while using a translator, etc.)
・ Korean (reading and writing level)
・ Make-up training experience
There is a monthly average of about 30 hours.
Discretionary labor system
fixed overtime system
pay basic salary: 328,000 yen to 477,041 yen
Fixed overtime pay: 47,000 yen to 64,625 yen
Fixed overtime hours:
Additional wages for overtime over 20 hours fixed overtime hours: Yes
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
* Estimated annual salary, monthly salary, basic salary, etc. at the time of joining the company are just a guideline amount and may increase or decrease through selection. Please be forewarned.
Basic salary: 400 to 5.5 million yen
Bonus : About 10 to 12.5% of the basic salary
Expected annual income: 4.5 to 6.5 million yen
Retirement allowance: eligible for payment over 3 years after joining the company
* Salary is fixed overtime equivalent to 20 hours per month
Included (Payments exceeding 20 hours due to prior application) <Fixed overtime work equivalent to 20 hours per month>
Basic salary 4 million yen: 47,000 yen per month
Basic salary 5.5 million yen: 64,625 yen per month included in salary.
* May vary slightly depending on the standard working days and standard working hours of the year.
Education system (OJT), commuting allowance, health insurance, welfare pension insurance, employment insurance, workmen’s accident insurance, retirement allowance system, premium Friday system.
* 4 interviewers: Corporate representative (President of Japanese subsidiary), Innisfree Division BGM, Innisfree Division Sales Team Manager, Personnel
* The number of selections may change ( (1-2 times).
[Annual Holidays: 120 days]
Full weekly holidays (Saturday and Sunday), holidays, summer holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, Gyeonghui holidays, paid holidays, etc.
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.