- Career Level Programmer
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1 Person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 18
- Trial Period 3 months
You will be in charge of a front-end engineer who realizes a superior UX for the web conferencing service “bellFace” that specializes in sales.
[About Bell Face]
This is a Web conferencing system specialized for sales. In the 3 years of release, 1,000 companies have already been introduced and there are many achievements such as 120% of business talks.
As a front-end engineer, the mission is to realize front-end development that achieves superior UX.
1. improving the user experience of “bellFace”
2. front-end development (SPA / PWA reduction, etc.)
<development of the flow>
the demand from customers and the company aggregated to Backlog Product managers, CTOs (Chief Technology Officers), and sometimes engineers create specifications.
Task assignments are made with a wish-based schedule, and the engineer re-estimates and sets the duration based on the requirements.
Development is based on pull requests using GitHub, and basically all code is reviewed. Since the “bellFace” renewal project, we have written test codes, and we will continue to actively work on improving quality such as E2E tests.
Weekly 1on1 sessions are held with the CTO and development directors who allocate resources. From the situation of individuals and teams to the progress of the project, we are constantly meeting.
Server side: PHP 7, CakePHP 2, Laravel 5
Front end: Vue.js, Nuxt
infrastructure: AWS (EC2, RDS * Aurora, S3, ALB, Cloudfront, EKS), Kubernetes
CI test: CircleCI
source code management: GitHub
project management: Backlog, GitHub issue
information sharing tools: Slack, DocBase
Other tools: Datadog, Sentry, Redash
[ Rewarding , attractive]
・ Innovating legacy sales while working with specialist engineers.
・ You can directly feel your own growth in a large and expanding market.
-The smaller the employee size, the greater the discretion of the individual, and there are many opportunities for him to stand at bat.
-Because remote work is possible, you can work wherever you want, and you can realize a very healthy work style.
・ Because of the flextime system, working hours can be set flexibly according to your lifestyle.
-Regular work at home is also possible. Most of the team is working at home.
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
2. HTML and CSS coding experience
3. Pull request-based development experience using GitHub
1. Vue Development experience using .js and Nuxt
2. Development experience using Electron
3. Experience building E2E test environment using Selenium, etc.
4. Development practical experience incorporating continuous integration.
Primary interview: CTO interview
Secondary interview: President interview
* The number of selections and content may change.
* An online interview may be conducted if you are far away.