- Career Level Programmer
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 2 Years
- Number of employee 5
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 10: 00-18: 45
- Trial Period 6 Months
-Many large-scale projects-Industry-leading development environment-Advanced technology-
We are looking for game designers who will be the mainstay of action projects for new high-end consumers!
<Planning and development planner for content for high-end consumer game consoles>
■ Work contents, game design work in line with the overall concept, planning work, creation of specifications , adjustment of various parameters, development in cooperation with staff of each part traveling through
■ Jobs of charm:
– can be involved in the famous title development projects, you can touch the latest hard of technology.
・ Development with in-house game engines compatible with PlayStation (R) 4 and PC platforms is possible.
・ It is possible to develop with the character action tools that have been accumulated and enhanced from the arcade 2D fighting and 3D fighting on PlayStation (R) 2.
・ We are good at development with commercial game engines such as Unreal Engine 4 and Unity.
・ Because it is not part of the package development, but all of the planning, design, development, bug check, and delivery are done in-house, this is a job where you can feel your discretion and growth as a visible result.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
An annual salary system is required when appointing regular employees
Commuting allowance, overtime allowance, Life Design allowance (401k), Dimps incentive plans, employee savings plans, maternity and child-rearing leave system, employee shareholding system, child allowance
Kanto IT software health insurance union membership (fringe benefits, tie-up recreation facilities Use, etc.), defined contribution pension system (401k for the future with all-out support, Dimps version),
Keigo Sumikin system, medical checkup system, club support system, EAP system
■ Interview + Writing
(1) Hearing by development managers: Skill confirmation and role image will be discussed until they are satisfied with each other.
(2) Examination of aptitude test: If you proceed to the next phase as a result of the above hearing, you will undergo an aptitude test.
(3) Face-to-face and interviews with department heads: Interviews regarding future life plans, career paths, and conditions.
(4) Interview with officers: Final interviews will be held with our officers.
Annual holiday days: 125 days / 2 days a week (Saturday and Sunday) / Childcare leave: System available / Nursing care leave: System
holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, summer vacation, annual paid leave, Keio leave, special leave, paid leave encouragement , Paid leave plan grant