- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 18:00
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign Facility Management Section
Responsible for the company’s facility management. You will build and manage facilities centered on the offices of the Company Group in Japan and overseas.
1. Formulating an office strategy that supports business growth
2. Research on real estate centered on offices, property selection, contract negotiation
3. Project management in office construction
4. Optimization of office space and resources Planning for improvement and improvement of working environment
5. Contract management and facility management support for domestic and overseas group companies
TREATMENT CONDITIONS/ SALES BONUS
Determined based on experience and ability.
Salary revision: Twice a year (June / December), performance bonus: Twice a year (June/ December * paid based on company and individual achievements, apportioned according to the time of joining)
Commuting transportation expenses
Various social insurances (Employees ‘pension insurance,health insurance, workers’ compensation insurance, employment insurance),employee shareholding association, sports club corporation member, visa support, in-house day care “Company Golden Kids”, training at the time of joining the company, career development training, managerial positions Training, Global Experience Program (GEP), cafeteria (free breakfast, lunch and dinner), library(individual learning space), convenience store, fitness gym“Company Fitness Club & Spa” (pay), hair salon “Company Salon” (pay)Laundry service “Company Cleaning” (charged), massage & coffee “HARI-UP”(charged), birthday party, club activities, payment, etc.
Document selection → Primary interview: Department member→ Secondary interview: General Manager of the department → Third interview: Managing director →Appointment
(It seems that you may meet other members before the interview with the managing director)
*There is an SPI test
*The number of interviews is 3-4 times.
*The selection process is subject to change.
Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, summer / winter-holidays, annual paid leave, special leave (maternity leave, childcare leave,marriage leave, etc.)