- Career Level Manager
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee 1 Person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Management
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 09: 30 to 18: 00
- Trial Period 6 Months
As a general affairs member, I will be responsible for general affairs related to the entire company.
1. Fixed asset management.
2. Ordering and management of equipment .
3. Construction of disaster prevention system and management supervision.
4. Management and improvement of approval flow such as purchase and expense adjustment.
5. Review of authority table.
6 Management of the above-mentioned operations related to subsidiaries (overseas).
7. Measure planning to improve employee productivity.
8. Other affairs related to the entire company.
The company develops based on a general affairs strategy with a view to the future To continue to create a foundation for business growth and to accelerate business growth.
[Challenging and attractive]
In general, the general affairs manager has a strong image of working routinely with many routine work. However, the company’s general affairs is an aggressive team that breaks that common sense. Feel free to come up with ideas and enjoy them.
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. Experience in general affairs in an operating company (over 3 years)
2. Experience in creating and operating BCP and disaster prevention manuals
3. Experience in building and improving business process (workflow) systems
1. Large-scale replacement experience of workflow tools.
2. Knowledge of IT tools and software.
Treatment conditions and salary bonus
Expected annual income: 5 million to 7.5 million yen
(example) If annual income is 5.25 million: 375,000 per month (basic salary 272,000 + overtime allowance 103,000)
* Regardless of overtime work, overtime equivalent to 45 hours per month Allowance is paid.
* Additional wages for overtime work over 45 hours will be paid.
Salary increase: twice a year (June / December), bonus: twice a year (July / December), transportation Full payment.
Various social insurances, employee shareholding association
Know Me (a system in which 3,000 yen per person is subsidized if you go to drink with people who have not drunk in other departments in the past) -Cho (working day transfer system * only for regular employees), GEEK SEEK (for creators and engineers: development environment maintenance assistance system, developer study group encouragement system, book purchase assistance system), yai (home work system * only for regular employees), Terunch (a system lunch with the president and several employees * Only for regular employees), MOM (Measures of Maternity: a system in which the company subsidizes a nursery school fee to support returning from childcare leave * only for regular employees), KISS (KIds Sitter) Support: A system in which the company pays babysitting expenses up to 30,000 yen per month), H2O (Neighboring Housing Subsidy System) * The company provides housing expenses for employees living within 2 stations from Omotesando Station and Shibuya Station Supplement And, system to help reduce commuting time ※ full-time only)
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Annual holidays: 120 days or more]
Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, New Year holidays, paid holidays.
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of signing the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.v