- Career Level Manager
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Management
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 10: 00 to 18: 00
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign General Affairs Division, General Affairs & Human Resources Department, Business Administration Headquarters
 General affairs, general meeting of shareholders, management of the board of directors (including proposals and resolutions), management of regulations such as impressions, contract documents, articles of incorporation, maintenance of fixed asset management, management, facility management, welfare services, equipment-related Management, purchasing, etc.
* Rather than doing as a routine work, we ask that you carry out operations with increased productivity while placing emphasis on operational improvement and efficiency.
 IPO related work, cooperation with securities companies and audit corporations, and promotion of IPO preparation in cooperation with IPO members
 Member management as a playing manager of the general affairs team, please manage and nurture members.
* We would like to ask for operations that envision the preparation of listing and the establishment of a management system after listing.
・ Those who have general affairs experience (3 years or more as a guideline).
・ Those who have general affairs experience in IPO preparation companies.
・ Persons who have management experience such as general meeting of shareholders or board of directors.
・ Work experience in large companies or listed companies (3 years or more).
・ Overall overview.
Basic understanding of company law, Planning and creation of internal rules, guidelines, etc.
* Experience only for venture companies.
Can be recommended if you have experience with both major (1000 people) and venture companies.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Annual income: 6 million to 10 million yen (including uniform allowance) Determined based on ability and experience.
Salary increase 0-2 times a year (according to evaluation system)
Bonus twice a year (depending on performance).
All transportation expenses, social insurance complete maternity and childcare leave, benefit station subscription.
Primary interview Human resources development department manager
Second interview Responsible department manager and officer
Third interview Officer
* The second interview may be an officer, and the final interview may be the president. (For high class manager positions).
2 days a week (basic weekends), holidays, summer, year-end and New Year holidays, holidays, and Keio
* Annual holiday 120 days
* Based on annual holiday schedule
There are several offices on Saturday.
The working day will be full-time working day.
In that case, you will be required to take a substitute holiday.
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.