- Career Level Manager
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign Global Human Resources Department
Youwill be responsible for the planning, development and management of humanresource development programs as an assistant to the head of the human resourcedevelopment department responsible for promoting the growth of employees of thecompany.
[Details of work]
1. Planningand development of OFF-JT program
3. Provisionof OFF-JT program,selection of instructor, training, follow-up of students before and after training , etc.
4. Operationsrelated to OJT /OJT Implementation status monitoring / OJT implementation promotion measures planning / introduction
5. Humanresource development department budget / resource / issue management
7.Measurement of the effectiveness of the developed program
TREATMENTCONDITIONS / SALES BONUS
Determinedbased on experience and ability.
Salaryrevision: Twice a year (June / December), performance bonus: Twice a year (June/ December * paid based on company and individual achievements, apportionedaccording to the time of joining)
Varioussocial insurances (Employees ‘pension insurance, health insurance, workers’compensation insurance, employment insurance), employee shareholdingassociation, sports club corporation member, visa support, in-house daycare”Company Golden Kids”, training at the time of joining the company,career development training, managerial positions Training, Global ExperienceProgram (GEP), cafeteria (free breakfast, lunch and dinner), library(individual learning space), convenience store, fitness gym “Company FitnessClub & Spa” (pay), hair salon “Company Salon” (pay) Laundry service “CompanyCleaning” (charged), massage & coffee “HARI-UP” (charged), birthday party,club activities, payment, etc.
Documentselection → Primary interview: Department member → Secondary interview: Generalmanager of the department → Third interview: Managing director → Appointment
(It seemsthat you may meet other members before the interview with the managingdirector)
* There is anSPI test
* The numberof interviews is 3-4 times.
* Theselection process is subject to change.
Saturdays,Sundays, public holidays, summer / winter holidays, annual paid leave, specialleave (maternity leave, childcare leave, marriage leave, etc.)