- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 18:00
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign Global Human Resources Department
In the human resource development department responsible for promoting the growth of company employees, he is responsible for planning,developing and managing human resource development programs.
[Details of work]
1. Planning and development of OFF-JT program
2. Vendor management
3. Provision of OFF-JT program, selection of instructor,training, follow-up of students before and after training, etc.
4. Operations related to OJT /OJT Implementation status monitoring / OJT implementation promotion measures planning / introduction
5. Human resource development department budget / resource /issue management
6. Stakeholder communication
7. Measurement of the effectiveness of the developed program
TREATMENT CONDITIONS/ SALES BONUS
Determined based on experience and ability.
Salary revision: Twice a year (June / December), performance bonus: Twice a year (June/ December * paid based on company and individual achievements, apportioned according to the time of joining)
Commuting transportation expenses
Various social insurances (Employees ‘pension insurance,health insurance, workers’ compensation insurance, employment insurance),employee shareholding association, sports club corporation member, visa support, in-house day care “Company Golden Kids”, training at the time of joining the company, career development training, managerial positions Training, Global Experience Program (GEP), cafeteria (free breakfast, lunch and dinner), library(individual learning space), convenience store, fitness gym“Company Fitness Club & Spa” (pay), hair salon “Company Salon” (pay)Laundry service “Company Cleaning” (charged), massage & coffee “HARI-UP”(charged), birthday party, club activities, payment, etc.
Document selection → Primary interview: Department member→ Secondary interview: General Manager of the department → Third interview: Managing director →Appointment
(It seems that you may meet other members before the interview with the managing director)
*There is an SPI test
*The number of interviews is 3-4 times.
*The selection process is subject to change.
Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, summer / winter-holidays, annual paid leave, special leave (maternity leave, childcare leave,marriage leave, etc.)