- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee 5
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 18:30
- Trial Period 3 Months
You will build a system support system for subsidiaries in Asia and other countries around the world. Eventually, we will leave the management and support system construction and operation.
1. Support for infrastructure construction in the overseas subsidiaries accompanying system and hardware replacement
2. Inquiries from Group employees (business systems used by the company, etc.) * Only in Japan It also includes inquiries from overseas bases.
3. An easy-to-understand and polite explanation according to the IT literacy of the inquirer
. It is not a serious troubleshooting but a minor manual-based response
* Remote communication via email or messenger or local support during business trips is the focus.
* Basic communication is in English.
<Business trip> Assuming about once every three months ( mainly teleconference)
<Support partner> Foreigner of overseas subsidiary
[Characteristics of the company ]
The company supports customer marketing issues through research centered on Internet research going.
Since its listing, the company has been expanding rapidly and has many group companies. In 2013, it became a holding company. Aiming to be “Asia’s No. 1 Marketing Company”, we have been promoting overseas expansion since 2013. Currently, it is deployed in over 20 locations in 12 countries.
* Overseas survey conducted by the company
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Expected annual income: 3.5 million to 5.5 million yen
* Determined based on work experience, skills and abilities.
Monthly salary: 255.2 to 388,000 yen
[Breakdown of monthly salary]
Basic salary: 199.3 to 297,000 yen
Deemed overtime pay: 5.9 to 91,000 yen per month as an overtime allowance for only
40 hours * Extra wages for overtime work exceeding 40 hours Will be paid additionally.
Pay raise once a year, bonus twice a year, transportation expenses (up to 40,000 yen per month)
Social Insurance conditioning (employment and workers ‘compensation, employees’ pension and health), late-night work allowance, holiday work allowance, overtime pay, employee savings plans, health diagnosis, such as
[For information about the office environment (Tokyo head office) and the corporate culture]
including videos, Please refer to the following website for information.
Primary interview (on-site manager)
Secondary interview (head of division)
Final interview (foreigners who can speak Japanese)
* The final interview is for checking English proficiency.
* The number of selections and details may change.
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days or more]
Full weekly holiday (Saturday / Sunday), Holidays, Keio leave, New Year holidays, Paid leave, Childbirth / childcare leave, Refresh leave (5 years of service, 10 years)