- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience 5 Years
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 09: 30〜18: 30
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Management Department Human Resources Development Group
As a person in charge of hiring / HR planning, you will be responsible for mid-career hiring or planning / execution of personnel measures / systems according to organizational issues. Responsible work is not limited, and will be done according to experience, skills and circumstances.
Rather than simply implementing requests from management and business managers, you will be led as a strategic partner in business from planning to execution of personnel measures related to recruitment, success and retention. .
[Characteristics of position]
Because of the company’s business structure, securing and active talents are key to business growth, so strengthening recruitment and improving human resource development are both important management issues. Therefore, this position is expected to set issues on your own and take the responsibility from the consideration to the implementation of measures.
based on the annual workforce planning, make up to run from the strategic planning for the adoption of implementation.
1. Examining recruitment requirements in line with business and organizational phases
2. Setting KPIs and progress management to achieve recruitment goals
3. Establishing winning patterns in hiring job roles
4. Employment measures for business and service managers Recommendation
5. Examination, introduction and execution of new recruitment methods in response to market changes
<Person in charge of personnel planning>
We will conduct planning from planning to implementation of personnel measures and systems.
1. Development of a system for developing leader human resources
2. Planning and execution of personnel system
3. Examination of measures for penetration of corporate philosophy and sharing of values
4. Construction of data management and operational flow of personnel information
The company has been growing 120 to 130% every year since its foundation, and now it has reached the 10th year and has an organization of about 600 people. Since the number of businesses is more than 10 (the number of people varies from several to about 100), it is necessary to implement necessary personnel recruitment and personnel management measures according to each business phase and issues.
With the steady business expansion, the number of hires and positions are increasing year by year. In addition, with the expansion of the organization, the importance of planning and designing and operating new systems and mechanisms related to human resource development and organizational development is also increasing.
[Challenging / Attractive]
・ Position where you can make proactive proposals to management in a position to be a strategic partner of your organization or business.
– Since the company is expanding its organization steadily with strong business results, it can engage in active recruitment activities such as examining various recruitment methods and investing costs, and planning proposals for human resource management.
・ To consult, negotiate, and make proposals to management and business managers on a daily basis, you will develop the ability to think about the organization and business from a management perspective and think from a high perspective.
・ You can work in a work environment where the correct logic passes and a flat organization. Therefore, it is possible to make new proposals regardless of year or experience.
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. Work experience 5 years or more
2. Personnel work experience 3 years or more
3. Employment experience of multiple positions at operating companies
4. Management Planning and implementation of personnel system from the perspective
1. Organization management experience
2. Project management experience
3. Communication ability: Can convey messages in a clear and easy-to-understand manner
4. Challenge setting ability: Ideal and It is possible to sort out problems and issues from the current gap and examine solutions.
5. Data analysis ability: Data can be extracted and provisionally established by data aggregation and analysis in Excel etc.
6. Execution ability: not only thinking, Can take action to produce results
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Expected annual income: from 5,000,000 to 8,000,000 yen
monthly salary: 357,000 yen – 571,000 yen
* The salary includes fixed overtime of 40 hours the (84,000 yen – 134,000 yen) (excess separately payment)
transportation costs Supply (up to 35,000 yen per month)
Social insurance (employment, work-related accidents, health, welfare pension), business book purchase system (all books purchased under 10,000 yen must be paid by the company), study support system (qualification acquisition, external seminar, training, etc.) Club activity system (the company subsidizes club activity expenses in order to exchange employees)
SPI + primary interview
* The number of selections and content may change.
* Depending on your career, you may be asked to select only SPI before the first interview.
[Annual holidays: 120 days or more]
Weekly holidays (Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays), summer holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, annual paid holidays (2017 annual leave take rate: 75% on average throughout the company), special holidays (less than 6 months enrolled) Employees who need to take a rest due to poor health or hospital visits are granted a maximum of 2 days), refresh leave (acquired for 5 consecutive days, included in paid leave), marriage leave (5 days), consolation leave, maternity leave, childcare, Nursing care leave
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.