- Career Level Manager
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee Up to 5 people
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17:45
- Trial Period 3 months
Konami continues to develop popular content in various fields, including home and mobile games. As the mid-career recruiter of Konami Digital Entertainment, the core of this, you will be responsible for mid-career recruitment for more than 50 positions, including production, production support, and management.
[Detailed work contents]
・ Recruitment selection office work (document selection arrangement, interview setting, condition presentation, etc.)
・ Collecting and analysis of applicant data.
・ Various work in media posting (including negotiation and negotiation).
・ Planning and operation of recruitment events.
・Employment procedures, etc.
- Three years of practical experience in recruitment, data analysis, or external negotiation.
- Those who are proficient in using business software such as Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- High communication skills.
- English proficiency.
- Program experience (Data analysis tool development).
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Monthly salary bonus system, pay raise once a year, bonus twice a year, other production incentives.
- Child care support
- House recruitment and Awards.
- Various club activities.
- In-house study sessions and training.
- Commuting allowance: upper limit 50,000 yen / month.
- Social insurance, various types of insurance offer.
- Defined contribution pension.
- Employee savings.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Document selection → Department interview (1-2 times) → Officer interview.
2 days a week (Saturday, Sunday), holidays, summer, year-end and new year holidays, annual paid leave, childcare / care leave.
* annual holidays 126 days / FY2018 results
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.