- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Insurance
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 09: 00〜17: 00
- Trial Period 6 months
You will be responsible for office work such as data entry and management at the company that develops the life insurance business.
The job description will be determined in consideration of skills, experience and disabilities.
1. Data collection, PC input, analysis
2. Other administrative operations
3. Telephone support
4. Expense accounting
5. Contract management
6. Insurance payment
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. Those who have administrative experience described in the work contents
2. Those who are confident in PC skills
3. Those who have physical disabilities
4. Those who can work full-time (however, necessary It corresponds to the hospital visit etc.)
Treatment conditions and salary bonus
* The above annual income is for reference only. Consider by experience and ability.
Reference monthly income of ¥ 250,000 to ¥ 250,000, overtime allowance separately
updated for one year (assuming long-term employment), salary revision once a year, full commuting allowance paid
Fully equipped with social insurance (employment insurance, occupational accident insurance, health insurance, welfare annuity insurance), property savings, group insurance, ORIX Group employee shareholding association, Keihankin, ORIX Group employee discount system Arashiyama), other systems
Interviews (2-3 times)
* All interviews will be held at the Tokyo head office. Please note that Skype interviews are not conducted.
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days]
Full week holiday 2 days (Saturday and Sunday), holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, paid (up to 10 days in the first year, up to 20 days in the following year depending on the date of joining), Keigo, childbirth / childcare, Nursing care, other special holidays, etc.
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.