- Career Level Programmer
- Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Manufacturing
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9:30 to 18:30
- Trial Period 3 months
As an HTML coder, you will be responsible for maintenance of the company’s website.
1. maintenance of the Web site
2. operation of EC site
– 20s, many young 30s An active workplace.
– A well-ventilated corporate culture where you can speak regardless of department or position.
・Clothing and hairstyle are free.
– Women are the main company. More than 60% of employees, including representative directors, are women.
Those who satisfy all of the following requirements:
1. Operational experience of EC site (smartphone, PC) update work, etc. (external production company direction experience possible)
3. Special Feature Production experience of pages, LPs (landing pages), etc.
4. Operational experience of SNS, etc. or those who are willing to operate (persons who can make material images and designs for posting)
5. Site construction experience of EC sites and smartphones
6. Illustrator , Photoshop, Fireworks experience
1. Cosmetic industry experience
2. EC site operation experience
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
– Expected annual income: 3.5 million to 5.5 million yen
– Full payment of transportation expenses
Various social insurances, Keigo Mikokin, company discount system when purchasing products, etc.
– Document screening
– Primary interview
– Secondary interview
– Final interview
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Annual holidays: 120 days]
Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, summer holidays, year-end and new year holidays, long-term care leave, maternity / postpartum leave, childcare leave, paid leave
* 5 people have used the maternity leave .
・The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.