- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 18
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Management Department
As a member of the company’s HR team, which is a growing company, you will be responsible mainly for the compensation area of HR operations. The specific work contents are determined according to experience and wishes.
1. Compensation business related to management of rewards, such as Awards and the commission, bonus calculation of-payments and allowances, etc., defined contribution pension benefits procedures and planning and non-financial motivation of Works Planning (thank you letter, etc.)
* Salary calculation not included
* thanks letter reference: https://shuchi.php.co.jp/article/5671?p=2
2. Management of labor and attendance management systems
・ Implementation of paid leave measures
・ Confirmation of paid leave acquisition rate, etc.
・ Vacation accrual (paid leave grant)
3. Planning and implementation of education system not specialized in the education sector
[About the company solution]
This is the industry standard for the top share business trip / expense management cloud in Japan, which is used by more than 56.1 million people worldwide and handles approximately 8 trillion yen.
SAP Concur, a new integrated brand, is actively promoting innovation through collaboration with SAP. In addition to streamlining expense management, invoice management, and business trip management, it also visualizes overhead costs and complies with compliance. It is a powerful support for improving the competitiveness of Japanese companies.
・ Average age: 37 years old
・ Gender ratio: 65% male, 35% female (about 40% of all employees are women and can work with a high degree of freedom)
・ Workable environment and reputation from employees Is a stylish office.
[Challenging and attractive]
-The corporate culture is cozy and close to the president.
・ Cultures that encourage employees to enhance each other are set as corporate cultures, and opportunities to provide honest and interactive feedback from the perspectives of themselves, colleagues, and supervisors are also provided regularly.
[About the company]
It is a Japanese corporation of the US-based Concur, a pioneer and largest provider of cloud-type business trip management and expense settlement solutions.
It was selected as the “Great Place To Work” Best Company for the fifth consecutive year, and in 2018 it was ranked first in the category of 100 to 999 employees.
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. More than 3 years of HR experience (negotiable)
2. Those who are actively and proactively active and have the ability to execute
3. High communication skills to cooperate with other departments in the company square
4. calculations and data management can be preferable to use Excel
5. PowerPoint of the basic operation
and labor experience and knowledge is better
and English force: TOEIC750 points or more
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Expected annual income: 4 million to 8 million yen
Salary revision once a year, transportation expenses paid (upper month 50,000 yen)
Various social insurances (health insurance, welfare annuity insurance, employment insurance, workers’ compensation insurance), defined contribution pension system, payment of Keihan, Benefit One, health checkup, Kanto IT Health Insurance Union contract recreation facility, English conversation by Berlitz (BBCS class) Provision of soft skill training (performed at the office once a quarter), educational benefit system (up to 70% of the cost when attending external training, up to 200,000 yen per year), English learning materials and business books Lending, career counseling, follow-up counseling, internal job posting, mentor system, in-house intern system, awards (awards, TOP Sales / TOP GUN, CS Award, service awards, letters of appreciation), influenza vaccination costs (dependence) (Including family members who are dependents), the cost of medical checkups of dependent spouses, occupational physicians, and mental Luscheck, childcare / working system (short working hours, sitter assistance system, working from home), internal exchange (communication lunch, octopus lunch, team dinner, welcome party, welcome lunch with the president, communication task force, family day, club activities, Buddy activities), orientation at the time of joining the company, constructive feedback, and beverages such as juice and tea are provided for free or half price in the office
– Document screening
– Primary interview: General manager
– Secondary interview: Representative
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Annual holiday: 120 days]
Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, summer holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, Keio holidays, special holidays, annual paid holidays, founding anniversary (10/25), leave leave system for studying abroad, paid encouragement days , 3-year service leave, volunteer leave
・The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.