- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 09: 00〜18: 00
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Solution Division
In solution proposal activities using the company’s service “SAP Concur”, we will establish and practice a proposal method to maximize the value of the solution. Discover customer business issues and needs and calculate the value of the proposed solution.
[Mission] In the company’s business trip / expense management solution proposal activities targeting large and middle-class customers, you will establish and implement a proposal method to maximize the value of the solution.
1. business issues and discovery of needs, calculate the value of the proposed solutions
1) Implementation of interviews with various departments of the company
2) the calculation of the value of the proposed solutions (in cooperation with sales and pre-sales)
3) Preparation of materials (below), presentation , interview results , solution value , ROI (ROI)
2. Establishing methods for finding problems and calculating solution value
1) Formulating interview items and interview items for finding problems
2 ) Establish solution value calculation logic based on interview results
3) Establish various methods to promote the value of other solutions
・ Average age: 37 years old
・ Gender ratio: 65% male, 35% female (all employees) about 40% is possible high working styles degree of freedom in a woman) of the
– from the working environment and employees Stylish office Han.
[Challenging and attractive]
-The corporate culture is cozy and close to the president.
・ Cultures that encourage employees to enhance each other are set as corporate cultures, and opportunities to provide honest and interactive feedback from the perspectives of themselves, colleagues, and supervisors are also provided regularly.
Those who satisfy all of the following requirements:
1. Those who have more than 3 years of experience as a pre-sales representative or business consultant, or who have experience developing or introducing web applications and want to challenge pre-sales operations
2. Internal sales team, partners, and communication skills attained a smooth cooperation with the company headquarters, teamwork awareness of
3. English: level does not hinder communicate with overseas customers and overseas Conquer team
1 Knowledge of Value Engineering, Design Thinking, etc.
2. English proficiency (TOEIC 700 points or more)
* VE (Value Engineering): “Value” of products and services, “functions” that they should fulfill and “costs” A method to improve value by grasping relationships and systematized procedures
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual income: 4 million yen to 12 million yen
* The estimated annual income is the sum of base + incentive. Salary revision once a year, transportation expenses (upper month 50,000 yen)
Various social insurances (health insurance, welfare annuity insurance, employment insurance, workers’ compensation insurance), defined contribution pension system, payment of Keihan, Kanto IT Health Insurance Union, Benefit One, health checkup, health insurance association contract recreation facility, English conversation by Berlitz (BBCS) Class), soft skills training (performed at the office once a quarter), educational benefit system (up to 70% of the expenses when attending external training, up to 200,000 yen per year), English learning materials Lending business books, career counseling, follow-up counseling, internal job posting, mentor system, in-house intern system, awards (awards, TOP Sales / TOP GUN, CS Award, service awards, letter of thanks) (Including family members who are dependents), the cost of medical checkups of dependent spouses, industrial physicians Mental health check, childcare / working system (short working hours, sitter assistance system, working from home), internal exchange (communication lunch, octopus lunch, team dinner, welcome party, welcome lunch with the president, communication task force, family day, club activities , Buddy activities), orientation at the time of joining the company, constructive feedback, beverages such as juice and tea in the office free or half price
Primary interview: Manager
Secondary interview: General manager
Final interview: Representative
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days]
Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, summer holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, Keio holidays, special holidays, annual paid holidays, founding anniversary (10/25), leave system for study abroad, encouragement of paid Day, three-year service leave, volunteer leave
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.