- Career Level Executive
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 5 Years
- Number of employee Upto 5 people
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Master’s Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period 3 Months
You will be responsible for all back office operations for the EC Distribution Center at the Rakuten Fulfillment Center (RFC). Together with warehouse operations employees, we will carry out various types of management and adjustment work for smooth operation of the warehouse site.
1. management of the work staff negotiations with the agency about the dispatch work staff in the warehouse daily ordering of-work staff
attendance management of working staff in the warehouse cooperation with, human resources personnel, etc.
2. Facility / equipment management
3. Document creation / management
4. Cooperation with general managers
5. Payment processing / re-examination
6. Budget management
Operations for understanding the work in the warehouse several weeks after joining the company Training is planned.
[About the company’s logistics services]
The company is responsible for the EC logistics of Rakuten Group such as Rakuten Books, as well as receiving / shipping products, storage / inventory management, packing, delivery, customer service, gifts for stores opening in the Rakuten market And “Rakuten Super Logistics (RSL)”, including support for returns and returns.
Our mission is to support the growth of stores in the Rakuten market that support Japan’s EC (electronic commerce). By providing EC logistics functions, we will increase profits through increased store sales and efficiency.
Those who satisfy all of the following requirements:
1. More than 5 years of practical experience in the management department such as HR and general affairs (regardless of the head office or branch office)
2. Communication skills to smoothly perform business with all types of members
3. Business-level OA skills (e-mail, Excel function use, etc.)
1. Experience in HR and general affairs (base management department, etc.) at locations other than head office functions such as branch offices and branch offices
2. Distribution centers / factories
3. Work experience at business sites, etc. 3. Experience in negotiations with business partners such as dispatch companies
4. Excel skills: Creation and operation of tools for improving work efficiency such as pivot tables and macros
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual income: 4.2 million to 5.5 million yen
* Determined according to company regulations, taking into account work experience, skills and skills.
Bonuses: Twice a year (June / December) * Payment and commuting allowance (according to company regulations)
Social insurance (health insurance, welfare pension insurance, employment insurance, workers’ compensation insurance), retirement allowance system.
[Annual holidays: 120 days]
Full weekly holiday 2 days (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays * Saturdays, Sundays and holidays may be due to shift during busy periods), summer and winter holidays, annual paid holidays (10 Day to 20)), special holiday.
Primary interview: Manager
SPI: Web aptitude test
Final interview: Senior manager
* The contents and order of the above processes are subject to change.