- Career Level Officer
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17:30
- Trial Period 3 months
You will be responsible for the construction and maintenance of facilities and facilities related to the establishment of a new EC distribution center, or the facility facilities of an existing distribution center in cooperation with other departments and the construction contractor.
1. design development businesses design and logistics center in the equipment negotiations and ordering of a-contractor
2. maintenance business operations and facilities, facility management cooperation with and building management company
, document management
and other Affairs Cooperation with the Group
[About the company’s logistics services]
The company is responsible for the EC logistics of the Rakuten Group such as Rakuten Books, as well as the receipt and shipment of goods, storage / inventory management, packaging, delivery, customers to stores opening in the Rakuten market We provide Rakuten Super Logistics (RSL), including services, gifts and returns.
Our mission is to support the growth of stores in the Rakuten market that support Japan’s EC (electronic commerce). By providing EC logistics functions, we will increase profits through increased store sales and efficiency.
RSL reference: https://logistics.rakuten.co.jp/service/superlogi.html
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Expected annual income: about 4.5 million to 6.5 million yen
* Determined according to company regulations, taking into account work experience, skills and skills.
Bonus: Twice a year (June / December)
Social insurance (health insurance, welfare pension insurance, employment insurance, workers’ compensation insurance), retirement allowance system
Primary interview: Assistant manager
Secondary interview: Manager
SPI: Web aptitude test
Final interview: Senior manager
* The contents and order of the above processes are subject to change.
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days]
Complete weekly two-day system (Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays * Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays may be available depending on the work / time, etc.), summer and winter holidays, annual paid holidays, special holidays