- Career Level Programmer
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee 5
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 09: 00〜18: 00
- Trial Period 3 months
As the company’s global IT engineer, he is responsible for planning, project management, and in-house SE in global IT projects.
1. Interviews of requests from user departments in each global base
2. Business organization and analysis
3. System planning, requirement definition, development and operation based on requests
4. Vendor management
FRONTEO Global The mission is to promote IT and digital strategies.
– a value-added to the front office system provides
labor saving of back-end business
and stable, providing disciplined system
global (Japan, the United States, South Korea, Taiwan) information sharing, provide the platform established, such as
There are many opportunities to work closely with local corporate staff and staff in each department, which can enhance global communication skills and business design skills.
1. System engineer (PM, development, infrastructure, support, etc.) experience 3 years or more
2. Work experience with overseas staff or vendors
3. Long-term business trips or residence in the United States
4. Business level Japanese Ability
5. Business-level English proficiency
・ Experience in business design and operational design
・ System implementation experience in cooperation with vendors.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual income: 6 million yen to 10 million yen
* Depending on previous employment, experience, skills, etc.
* Determined according to company regulations
Salary revision once a year (June), bonus year twice (June / December), commuting allowance ( (Up to 50,000 yen per month)
Social insurance, retirement allowance system, employee shareholding system
* The following allowances apply to non-managers:
Overtime allowance, housing allowance, family allowance
Interview (2 times)
* Screening frequency and content may change.
[Annual holidays: 127 days]
Weekly holidays (Saturdays and Sundays), holidays, summer holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, Gyeonghui holidays, paid holidays (10 days granted upon joining, up to 20 days / year).
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.