- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Manufacturing
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 08: 00-16: 30
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Engine Engineering Department
The engine engineering department of the company will entrust the design work of the diesel engine.
1. Planning / parts drawing
2. Strength calculation and analysis
3. Prototype parts arrangement
4. Manufacturer negotiation
5. Negotiation with related departments such as manufacturing and vehicle engineering department
* Manufacturing is mainly domestic factory (Tsukuba, Tsukuba, Hirakata, Utsunomiya, etc.) The work of this job related to research and development is consolidated at the Sakai Factory and Sakai Rinkai Factory (Sakai City, Osaka Prefecture), which is also the company’s mother factory. It corresponds.
[Challenging and attractive]
It is an organization by team and is responsible for developing new models for each team. We can consistently take charge of from local market research, development concept planning to mass production.
You will be involved in a series of development from concept planning to quality confirmation for new product development.
[Future business trends]
Currently, it has the world’s No. 1 share in industrial diesel engines of 100PS or less, but in the future, it will expand its business in order to realize “the world’s best comprehensive engine manufacturer with 300 horsepower”.
[About the company]
The company is broadly divided into two categories: the machinery sector, which manufactures agricultural machinery (tractors, combines, etc.), engines and construction machinery, and the water environment sector, which manufactures and constructs iron pipes, pumps and valves, environmental plants, and so on. In addition to supporting domestic farming and infrastructure development, we are actively expanding overseas to expand our global market share in each field. As of 2015, we are working to expand production bases and sales channels in North America, Europe, and Asia, aiming for group sales of 1.5 trillion yen to 2 trillion yen. We are looking for human resources who have accumulated experience in Japan and who are active overseas, as well as human resources that can further strengthen our domestic base, and are actively promoting career recruitment.
[About the group]
Kubota Co., Ltd. started in 1890 in the foundry industry. In Japan, where modernization is progressing, Japan has contributed to the development of society by realizing the domestic production of water pipes and the mechanization of agriculture for the first time in Japan. Inheriting the belief that “products that are useful for the development of the country must be created with all knowledge and wisdom” “is not only technically superior, but must be useful to society” To promote the business. The world has food problems and water environment problems due to population growth. The Kubota Group considers food, water, and the environment as one, and contributes to solving these issues.
Those who meet all the following requirements
1. From mechanical engineering university 2.
CAD operation ability (2D or 3D-CAD)
3. Experience in developing the whole engine
4. Finished product manufacturer (car, motorcycle, industry) Engine design experience at the engine)
* The company writes drawings, so it is desirable to have originally written drawings.
1. TOEIC 500 or more
2. Qualification of mechanical plant drafting engineer (1st grade, 2nd grade)
3. Diesel engine knowledge and development experience among engines
Treatment conditions / sales bonusExpected annual income: 4.5 million to 8.5 million yen (including overtime and various allowances)
* Determined according to company regulations, taking into account experience, annual income of previous work, age, etc.
* The “specialized work discretionary labor system” may apply depending on the type of job at the time of hiring.
Graduate graduate (master): 237,000 yen per month / University graduate: 217,000 yen per month * April 2017 result
<Annual income reference example>
27 years old: 5392 thousand yen (one dependent, with housing allowance, overtime fee) excluding)
34-year-old: 7,158,000 yen (dependents 3 people, in the case of a housing allowance Yes, excluding overtime)
※ during the shortest promotion, 35-year-old: 8,970,000 yen (managers handling, care-free)
raise: once a year (April), bonus: twice a year (June, December)
Complete social insurance (employment, work-related accidents, health, welfare pension), commuting allowance (according to company regulations), family allowance (dependent family: 13,000 yen for the first person, 3,500 yen for the second person, 3,500 yen for the third person, * up to 20,000 yen ), Housing allowance (11,000 Yen according to company regulations * Not applicable when using dormitory / company housing), Dormitory / company housing ownership (depending on availability of properties near the assigned area, family structure, etc.), retirement allowance, savings system / property savings system ( Property-type pension, housing property), group savings insurance, Kubota Fund (employee shareholding association), Keihin / Insurance / Keiho-no-mokin system, family life support insurance, disaster compensation, various non-life insurance, etc. Health / Recreation / Cafeteria plan (use of sports facilities) Assistance, travel expense assistance, etc.), various health checkups, medical checkup assistance, etc.
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Annual holidays: 125 days]
Year-end and New Year holidays, Summer, GW, Annual paid, Special / Keio holidays Saturday, Sunday, Paid leave (Maximum 20 days (14 days when entering the company, half day / hour unit available) Others (Manufacturing Division Is determined by each business site, and is based on the yearly prescribed holiday (business calendar)
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.