- Career Level Officer
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee 5
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 10: 30-19: 15
- Trial Period 6 months
At the head office or each sales office, you will be in charge of purchasing sales of tickets for the company’s general play guide “Lochke”.
1. About customers Event organizers, artist offices, sports and theater groups, etc.
* Existing customers will be in charge of sales of main customers.
2. Tickets for concerts, sports, theatre, classics, events, leisure, movies, etc. that are handled by the general play guide “Lochike” about the merchandise
<general play guide “
Lochike (Lawson ticket)”> https: // l-tike. com / This
is a general entertainment information site that can provide ticket information / sales / reservation and fan club membership information / registration for concerts, sports, theater, classics, events, leisure, movies, etc.
3. About sales methods and processes
We handle all operations from customer ticket preparation to delivery to users.
1) Purchase negotiations
2) Sales promotion planning
3) Operation after receiving orders
4) Proposal of new business
5) Summary and reporting of promotion effects and sales status
6) Requests and adjustments to each department within the company Duties
7) On-site attendance, etc.
<Responsible genre> When working at the head office: Assigned to one of the departments organized by genre, such as concerts, theater / classic sports.
For each office: I am in charge of various genres.
5 years working experience as a full-time employee
Communication skills are high.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Expected annual income: 3.5 million to 5.5 million yen
Monthly salary: 275,000 to 350,000 yen
Commuting transportation expenses (upper monthly 50,000 yen).
Employment insurance and social insurance, employee sales discount system.
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days]
Weekly holiday two-day system, shift system, paid leave.
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.