[Inexperienced, 2nd graduate welcome] Store staff (China, Shikoku area)

Full-Time Employee
  • Post Date: 2019-09-01
  • Career Level Staff
  • Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
  • Experience Fresh
  • Number of employee Upto 10 people
  • Gender Required Both
  • INDUSTRY Other
  • Working Hour 9 to 17
  • Trial Period 3 Months
  • Department Assign Store sales group 
Job Description

In the mobile phone shop, customers who come to the store will be provided with general customer service (sales, contract work, application service). 

Once you get used to sales operations, you will be able to create stores. 

[Specific operations] 

1. Sales of mobile phones 

2. Response to inquiries 

3. Consulting 

4. Store development etc. 

Hiring requirements


* Selection based on people 

* Sales, customer service and sales experience welcomed 

* For foreign nationals: Japanese Language Proficiency Test Level 1 (If there is no Japanese Language Proficiency Level 1 it is difficult to deal with contract work) )

Treatment conditions / sales bonus

– Estimated annual salary: 2.81 million to 2.99 million yen 

– Estimated monthly salary: 202,000 to 217,000 yen (including fixed overtime allowance and residential area allowance) 

<Annual income composition> 

Monthly salary (monthly salary + residential area allowance) x 12 months + bonus ( 

< Summer and winter season > <About each allowance>

– Fixed overtime allowance: 30 hours a month, paid 34,600 yen per month as work allowance (excess overtime allowance for excess overtime work is added) 

– Residential area allowance: Residential area / head of household The amount varies depending on the amount (10,000 to 25,000 yen per month * If you live in Hiroshima or Okayama: monthly salary 207,000 to 217,000 yen) 

* 18% of the residential area allowance and work allowance will be paid as overtime allowance for 30 hours per month However, it will be paid at a fixed rate regardless of whether or not you work overtime. Therefore, the remaining 82% equivalent is the basis for calculating overtime allowance. 

– Bonus twice a year (June / December), trial period (3 months up to 6 months, salary conditions not changed), full payment of transportation expenses (some internal regulations apply)


Various social insurances (* Health insurance is a unique health insurance association (CNC kenpo) with low insurance premiums), housing / regional allowance (10,000 to 400,000 yen / month * depending on the place of residence), retirement allowance system, regular Health checkup (once a year), employee / family preferential purchase system (mobile devices, etc.), social gatherings (some companies pay) four times a year, employee associations (corresponding to various Keihan relations), benefit stations (external benefits service) ), Commendation system (twice a year), qualification support system, retirement allowance (retirement age 60 years old), training at the time of joining the company, introduction training, OJT, defined contribution pension system (newly established from October 2017), retirement age: 60 years old / With re-employment system: Up to 65 years old.


[Annual holidays: 108 days] 

2 days a week, shift system (8-10 days a month), paid holidays 10-20 days, consecutive holidays (twice a year, of which maximum is 6 days)

Selection process

[Document Selection] 


[Interview] Conducted in the assigned area 



* Interviews may be 2 to 3 times depending on the case 

* Web aptitude test (personality diagnosis) will be conducted