[Inexperienced, 2nd graduate welcome] Store staff (Okinawa area)

Full-Time Employee
  • Post Date: 2019-09-01
  • Career Level Staff
  • Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
  • Experience Less than 1 Year
  • Number of employee Upto 10 people
  • Gender Required Both
  • INDUSTRY Other
  • Qualification Certificate
  • Working Hour 9 to 17
  • Trial Period 3 Months
  • Department Assign Cosmonet Co., Ltd.
Job Description

In the mobile phone shop, customers who come to the store will be provided with general customer service (sales, contract work, application service). 

Once you get used to sales operations, you will be able to create stores. 

[Specific operations] 

1. Sales of mobile phones 

2. Response to inquiries 

3. Consulting 

4. Store development etc. 

Hiring requirements

Experience-free 

* Selection based on people 

* Sales, customer service and sales experience welcomed 

* For foreign nationals: Japanese Language Proficiency Test Level 1 (If there is no Japanese Language Proficiency Level 1 it is difficult to deal with contract work) )

Treatment conditions / sales bonus

– Expected annual income: 2.81 million yen 

– assumed monthly salary: £ 202,000 (including the fixed overtime allowance and residential areas allowance) 

<annual income Configuration> 

monthly salary (monthly salary + residential areas allowance) × 12 month + bonus (summer and winter) 

<each allowance About>

– fixed overtime allowance: 30 hours a month, paying 34,600 yen a month as work allowance (excess overtime allowance for excess overtime work is paid) 

– Residential area allowance: The amount varies depending on the residential area and household head category (10,000 per month) Yen ※ If you live in Okinawa Prefecture: ¥ 202,000 per month) 

※ 18% of the residential area allowance and work allowance will be paid as overtime allowance for 30 hours per month, and will be paid at a fixed rate regardless of whether you have overtime. Therefore, the remaining 82% equivalent is the basis for calculating overtime allowance. 

– Bonuses twice a year (June, 12), trial period (3 months to maximum 6 months, salary conditions not changed), full payment of transportation expenses (some internal regulations apply)

Welfare

Various social insurances (* Health insurance is a unique health insurance association (CNC kenpo) with low insurance premiums), housing / regional allowance (10,000 to 40,000 yen / month * depending on the place of residence), retirement allowance system, Regular health checkup (once a year), employee / family preferential purchase system (mobile devices, etc.), social gatherings (some companies pay) four times a year, employee associations (corresponding to various Keihan relations), benefit stations (external benefits) Service), commendation system (twice a year), qualification support system, retirement allowance (retirement age 60 years), training at the time of joining the company, introduction training, OJT, defined contribution pension system (newly established from October 2017), retirement age: 60 Age / re-employment system: Up to 65.

Holiday

[Annual holidays: 108 days] 

2 days a week, shift system (8-10 days a month), paid holidays 10-20 days, consecutive holidays (twice a year, of which maximum is 6 days).

Selection process

[Document Selection] 

  ↓ 

[Interview] Conducted in the assigned area 

  ↓ 

[Confirmed] 

* Interviews may be 2 to 3 times depending on the case 

* Web aptitude test (personality diagnosis) will be conducted