[Inexperienced, 2nd graduates welcome] Store staff (Kansai area)

Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Full-Time Employee
  • Post Date: 2019-08-22
  • Career Level Staff
  • Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
  • Experience Fresh
  • Number of employee 11 or more
  • Gender Required Both
  • INDUSTRY Trade
  • Working Hour 10 to 20
  • Trial Period 3 Months
  • Department Assign Store sales group 
Job Description

In the mobile phone shop, customers who come to the store will be provided with general customer service (sales, contract work, application service). 

Once you get used to sales operations, you will be able to create stores. 

[Specific operations] 

1. Sales of mobile phones. 

2. Response to inquiries. 

3. Consulting. 

4. Store development etc. 


No experience required. The selection is focused on people. 

[ Requirements] 

Those who meet all of the following requirements: 

1. Those who can communicate brightly and cheerfully.

2. Those who can cherish teamwork. 

3. Those who have Japanese skills who can communicate with customers in mobile shops without problems. 

4. Foreign nationals In case of Japanese Language Proficiency Test Level 1 (If you do not have Japanese Language Proficiency Test Level 1, it is difficult to deal with contract work). 


Sales, customer service, sales experience.


Estimated annual salary: 2.81 million yen to 3.05 million yen .

Estimated monthly salary: 202,000 yen to 222,000 yen (including fixed overtime allowance and residential area allowance). 

Monthly salary (monthly salary + residential area allowance) x 12 months + bonus.

< Summer and winter season > 

Fixed overtime allowance: 30 hours a month, paid 34,600 yen per month as work allowance (excess overtime allowance for excess overtime work is added). 

Residential area allowance: Residential area / head of household (Monthly 10,000-30,000 yen.

* If you live in Kyoto / Osaka: monthly salary 212,000 yen-222,000 yen) * 18% of residential area allowance and work allowance will be paid as overtime allowance for 30 hours per month Regardless of whether there is overtime, it will be paid at a fixed rate. Therefore, the remaining 82% equivalent is the basis for calculating overtime allowance. 

Bonus twice a year (summer / winter), trial period (3 months up to 6 months, salary conditions not changed), full payment of transportation expenses (some internal regulations apply).


Various social insurances (* Health insurance is a unique health insurance association (CNC kenpo) with low insurance premiums), housing / regional allowance (10,000 to 400,000 yen / month * depending on the place of residence), retirement allowance system, regular Health checkup (once a year), employee / family preferential purchase system (mobile devices, etc.), social gatherings (some companies pay) four times a year, employee associations (corresponding to various Keihan relations), benefit stations (external benefits service ), Commendation system (twice a year), qualification support system, retirement allowance (retirement age 60 years old), training at the time of joining the company, introduction training, OJT, defined contribution pension system (newly established from October 2017), retirement age: 60 years old / With re-employment system: Up to 65 years old.


[Document selection] 


[Interview] Conducted at the store to be assigned 



* Basically, the selection is once, but it may be 2-3 times depending on the case. 

* Web aptitude test (personal diagnosis) 

and we support of selection of Skype, etc. do not conduct.


[Annual holidays: 108 days] 

2 days a week, shift system (8-10 days a month), paid holidays 10-20 days, consecutive holidays (twice a year, of which maximum is 6 days).

・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract. 

・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.