[Inexperienced, 2nd graduates welcome] Store staff positions (Koshinetsu area)

Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Full-Time Employee
  • Post Date: 2019-09-01
  • Career Level Staff
  • Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
  • Experience Less than 1 Year
  • Number of employee Upto 10 people
  • Gender Required Both
  • INDUSTRY Other
  • Qualification Certificate
  • Working Hour 9 to 17
  • Trial Period 3 Months
  • Department Assign Store sales group 
Job Description

In the mobile phone shop, customers who come to the store will be provided with general customer service (sales, contract work, application service). 

Once you get used to sales operations, you will be able to create stores. 

[Specific operations] 

1. Sales of mobile phones 

2. Response to inquiries 

3. Consulting 

4. Store development etc. 

Hiring requirementsExperience-free 

* Selection based on people 

* Sales, customer service and sales experience welcomed 

* For foreign nationals: Japanese Language Proficiency Test Level 1 (If there is no Japanese Language Proficiency Level 1 it is difficult to deal with contract work) )

Treatment conditions / sales bonus

Expected annual income: 2.81 million to 3.17 million yen (monthly salary + residential area allowance) x 12 months + bonus (summer / winter) 

monthly salary: 202,000 to 232,000 yen (including fixed overtime allowance and residential area allowance) 

<Each About Allowance> 

– Fixed overtime allowance: 30 hours a month, paid 34,600 yen a month as work allowance (excess overtime allowance for excess overtime work is additionally paid) 

– Residential area allowance: The amount varies depending on the residential area and household head category (month (10,000 to 40,000 yen) 

* 18% of residential area allowance and work allowance will be paid as overtime allowance for 30 hours a month, and will be paid at a fixed rate regardless of whether there is overtime. Therefore, the remaining 82% equivalent is the basis for calculating overtime allowance. 

– Bonus twice a year (June / December), trial period (3 months up to 6 months, salary conditions not changed), full payment of transportation expenses (some internal regulations apply)


Various social insurances (* Health insurance is a unique health insurance association (CNC kenpo) with low insurance premiums), housing / regional allowance (10,000 to 400,000 yen / month * depending on the place of residence), retirement allowance system, regular Health checkup (once a year), employee / family preferential purchase system (mobile devices, etc.), social gatherings (some companies pay) four times a year, employee associations (corresponding to various Keihan relations), benefit stations (external benefits service) ), Commendation system (twice a year), qualification support system, retirement allowance (retirement age 60 years old), training at the time of joining the company, introduction training, OJT, defined contribution pension system (newly established from October 2017), retirement age: 60 years old / With re-employment system: Up to 65 years old.


[Annual holidays: 108 days] 

2 days a week, shift system (8-10 days a month), paid holidays 10-20 days, consecutive holidays (twice a year, of which maximum is 6 days)

Selection process

[Document Selection] 


[Interview] Conducted in the assigned area 



* Interviews may be 2 to 3 times depending on the case 

* Web aptitude test (personality diagnosis) will be conducted